RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #15221
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

my mum is trying to take over my room by watching her silly film in here :@
im going to throw her out soon.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #15222
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

im playin on my csi miami game :)



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #15223
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Haha. i think i might watch something soon.





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 02:22 AM   #15224
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

im watching parent trap now!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #15225
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Haha i love that film!





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 02:56 AM   #15226
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

night guys!! gotta be up at 8!!



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #15227
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Night Kay :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 03:02 AM   #15228
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

haha yeah it is one interesting giant cookie...so i used icing to draw a heart on it and i wrote "dave is cute" haha im sucha dork




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 03:15 AM   #15229
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

JJJJJJJJEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:D
lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 03:17 AM   #15230
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

heatherrrr *cuddles* :/




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 03:18 AM   #15231
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

yeah i think i need to get off now. im having a bad night all of a sudden...read my rant if u need details




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 05:46 AM   #15232
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*cuddles tight*
i know im 2 hours late... but text me baby <3333
you're gorgeous, nowhere near huge, but i know how you feel.
take care of yourself babe
xoxo



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 08:53 AM   #15233
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi everyone



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #15234
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Hey Dani




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #15235
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi cam how are you



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #15236
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

Morning guys :)



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #15237
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

I am good thanks at work and busy!

Morning Kayleigh




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #15238
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

hiiiiiii everyone =]



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #15239
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

What is everyone up to




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 09:47 AM   #15240
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I have an exam to study but here i am LOLz



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:54 AM.