RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #15201
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Haha, so true Linda. God Chels :P

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #15202
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

limey?!
LIMEY?!
so you're a fruit now?!

oh gosh.

[lovelove]



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #15203
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Limey is what American's call the English. don't know why though.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #15204
Sincerity
 
Sincerity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yorkshire, N.England
I am currently:

As of midnight tonight, Sincerity will place an order for a si awareness bracelet!! (Money comes through around midnight :p)

Aaay!

Is anyone 'doing anything' [bit vague, sorry] on March 1st for the cause?

x



And you might say its self-inflicted
But you see that's contradictive
Why on earth would anyone practice self destruction?

Sincerity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 01:20 AM   #15205
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

no!
thank god.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #15206
Sincerity
 
Sincerity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yorkshire, N.England
I am currently:

No? Just a question :P

I ordered one (Y)



And you might say its self-inflicted
But you see that's contradictive
Why on earth would anyone practice self destruction?

Sincerity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 01:28 AM   #15207
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

nahhh. it's uhm, not really my style. haha.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #15208
Sincerity
 
Sincerity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yorkshire, N.England
I am currently:

Mine neither, there's no charity event near here so i'l just wear the beads!

I need a massage.. o my poor back!



And you might say its self-inflicted
But you see that's contradictive
Why on earth would anyone practice self destruction?

Sincerity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 02:06 AM   #15209
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i doubt there are many charity events for self harm awareness day to be fair. it's not exactly big news.
ha.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 02:52 AM   #15210
Sincerity
 
Sincerity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Yorkshire, N.England
I am currently:

Nope, but that's the whole point.. is it not?

Mm coffee.



And you might say its self-inflicted
But you see that's contradictive
Why on earth would anyone practice self destruction?

Sincerity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 06:01 AM   #15211
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Gays get your arses out of bed. Now.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #15212
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

you suck zoe ;p

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #15213
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Gosh Alex, you're never happy are you!? :P
Limes are kind of.. refreshing.

I'm so bored today. Work was so so boring.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #15214
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

That's a point. Limes are quite nice.
Okay. I'll live with it.

Zoe why the **** were you awake :|



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:57 PM   #15215
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Limes are GROSS.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 12:00 AM   #15216
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

limes are nice

to quote someone i know "i have a yellow lime" hahahahaah

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #15217
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Ewww.

And haha. They sound as special as you Luke. *Pets*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 12:07 AM   #15218
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

They're good with a ton of suagr on but i think that defeats the obkject really.

Lukkkkke :) Hi.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #15219
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Limes are also good in archers&lemonade (Y)



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #15220
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

WAIT. Limey = Emily?!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:55 AM.