RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #1501
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Also - as soon as Jeff took the bottle of milk I was like "don't give her that, you don't know how long it's been there."

Surely the hospital has their own forumla?

Ah well, it's TV!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #1502
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

^ I thought that about the milk too
Seemed an odd thing to do!



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #1503
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

& now they've all learned their lesson! lol

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #1504
Whispered Secret
 
Whispered Secret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Holby city tonight!! :D



"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."


Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #1505
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Just watched the latest episode.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Spolier alert
Thought it was generally good but didn't like Dixie's attitude to Louise's purging, it seemed really patronising and to my mind diminished what people who chronically purge go through, although the fact that Louise said she'd ended up in resus with it was good in that it will hopefully highlight to people just how dangerous purging is, as I don't think there is wide enough awareness of the risks, both in the general public and amongst health care professionals.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #1506
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

I agree with what you've said about Dixie's attitude, Katy.

Generally thought it was good, I actually quite like Sam & Tom together although feeling sorry for Dylan!



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #1507
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

I thought Dixie's attitude was more about the fact that Louise has been a bitch, rather than judgement or something. Ie, she would have been much nicer if it had been say, Tamzin, or a nurse...

And no, poor Dylan!



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #1508
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ I would have thought Dixie's integrity would have been higher than that though, like how she was nice when Louise had her panic attack despite the dislike between them.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #1509
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Yeah. I think that even with everything Louise has done (including the death of that guy when she was in ambulance control), the laughing on Dixie's part was out of character... it's not really her.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #1510
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

I thought the laughter was okay she was compassionate during it I don't know I can't really remember hmm




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #1511
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

I think she was laughing more at the fact that she'd managed to avoid resus for all that time, kind of a 'oh what are you like?' laugh, but it came across more as her laughing at her purging! They kind of made up at the end though.

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #1512
MrsNutkin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere only we know...
I am currently:

I notice casualty is not on tonight. Will it be available on iPlayer like it has been before?

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #1513
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

^ I don't think so. Last time was cancelled because the tennis over ran, it wasn't meant to be on at all this week (sadly :[)



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:25 AM   #1514
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

It hadn't recorded on my V+ box do
I came here to see of it was on

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #1515
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Haha it's not been on but I don't know why!!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #1516
xxhappydaysxx
 
xxhappydaysxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I think cos of last night at the proms or some *****!



"If only everyone could know and live with their inner craziness…people would be fairer and happier."
Paulo Coelho


xxhappydaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #1517
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Ahh!!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #1518
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I haven't watched Casualty in forever! Must get back into it again!



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #1519
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

^ Yes, you must!



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #1520
Myimmortalgirl
Heather Peace's Wife
 
Join Date: Apr 2012

Loving the new Zoe, and have fallen in love with Sam oh mannnn she is hot

Myimmortalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01 PM.