RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #1501
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:



I don't know why but this always makes me laugh...

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #1502
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I lsot at the Nirvana finding Nemo one XD



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #1503
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I like this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE[/ame]






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #1504
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Has no one posted the Llama song?!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

:P
Oh noes, we forgot the llama song?!
I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake.....

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #1505
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnCcejkpjg[/ame]

Gaga parodies ftw.



Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #1506
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzbxwxWUz0[/ame]



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:42 PM   #1507
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Has no one posted the Llama song?!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

:P
OMFG, that never ended, til I turned it off :P Annoyed me in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
HILARIOUS



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #1508
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
omg, I was gonna put that on here

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #1509
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_gy-hRM4zw[/ame]



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #1510
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

the llama song was stuck in my head for HOURS after I listened to it -.-



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #1511
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:





Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #1512
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Hobbit View Post

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #1513
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

heh heh :D




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #1514
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
LOL @ the staff guy coming out & asking where he'd gone!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #1515
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:







akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #1516
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #1517
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Bad language..










Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #1518
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Ahahahahaha ^
That's brilliant! =D

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #1519
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

^^ I lol'd



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #1520
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Haha Robbin ****.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 PM.