RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #15121
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Neat.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #15122
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

Tidy.

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #15123
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Organised.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #15124
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

Planner




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 02:33 AM   #15125
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Date.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #15126
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Meeting.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #15127
Susu.
 
Susu.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my very own imaginarium
I am currently:

fear!




This is Marvin, He is my Be Safe Bee.


Susu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #15128
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Nervousness.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #15129
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Panic



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #15130
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Attack



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #15131
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Assault.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #15132
BreeLovesStephen
Sickk of trying, tiredd of crying...
 
BreeLovesStephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
I am currently:

Scary




"Tell Them To Look Up, Tell Them To Remember The Stars. The Stars Are Always There But We Miss Them In The Clouds And Dirt, We Miss Them In The Storms. Tell Them To Remember Hope. We Have Hope"
-Renee Yohe-

RYL Family : )
[[oxymoron && ForeverFalling are my bigg sisters]]

BreeLovesStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #15133
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

devil




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #15134
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Evil.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #15135
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Bad..



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #15136
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Good.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #15137
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Happy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #15138
belladonnakitten
 
belladonnakitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey, UK
I am currently:

smile

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #15139
Kat71
 
Kat71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

dentist

Kat71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #15140
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Floss



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:13 PM.