RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #15061
A_Stealthy_Badger
COW LACTATION!
 
A_Stealthy_Badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

I love you and give me my cow dammit!



I am currently writing for a project about the year 1997... please PM me if you'd like to share any anecdotes about that year, or tell me what films/music/TV etc you were into at the time.




A_Stealthy_Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #15062
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

What cow?

I love you even when you talk nonsense. *rolls eyes*

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #15063
A_Stealthy_Badger
COW LACTATION!
 
A_Stealthy_Badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

I love you but will stop loving you if my cow doesn't come home :(

*sob*



I am currently writing for a project about the year 1997... please PM me if you'd like to share any anecdotes about that year, or tell me what films/music/TV etc you were into at the time.




A_Stealthy_Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #15064
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I can't resist tears. *gives cow back*

I love you even though you wouldn't love me if I didn't give you your cow back. :(

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #15065
A_Stealthy_Badger
COW LACTATION!
 
A_Stealthy_Badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

I would have still loved you, I just wanted my cow back.

I love you.



I am currently writing for a project about the year 1997... please PM me if you'd like to share any anecdotes about that year, or tell me what films/music/TV etc you were into at the time.




A_Stealthy_Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #15066
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Stealthy_Badger View Post
I love you but will stop loving you if my cow doesn't come home
*coughcough* yeah right you would have still loved me. You are so manipulative!

I love you because you are silly.

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #15067
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because I haven't said so for a while ^_^ and I love cows!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #15068
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.

I love you because I haven't for a while either. :)

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #15069
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because you are sweet =D

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #15070
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you because the reason you shiver is im damn cool!



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #15071
dejavu
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

i love you as your sig is inspirational =)

dejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #15072
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because you are mysterious ^_^

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #15073
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

i love you cause i wish you didn't feel like you needed to hide...




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #15074
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because you let us borrow from your magic cabinet.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:09 AM   #15075
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I love you because it cheers me up when you are on.

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:12 AM   #15076
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because you make me smile when you're on =D

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #15077
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I love you because knowing that you are smiling makes me smile!

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #15078
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I love you because you keep cheering me up, and I was convinced nothing would be able do that today xD

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 08:10 AM   #15079
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you becuase your sig has operation beautiful!



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #15080
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

I love you because your sig has a powerful message



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13 AM.