RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #15041
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Brings you peace



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #15042
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

Brings you cupcake.

Maintain contentment...



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:00 AM   #15043
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cupcake. Eats cupcake with you to calm you down.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #15044
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

*Laughs hystericaly and sits down* Pfft! Happinies is a virtue! Or was that calmness... No, no, no, maybe it was patince... Just remain happy...



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #15045
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Laughs with you then relaxes, with us both calm



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #15046
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

That's good... Good... lolz: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube[/ame]



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #15047
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Puts on relaxing music to calm your nerves



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #15048
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

You ever heard of Josh Groban?



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #15049
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Oh dear - gives you a massage





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #15050
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Me too darling <3 *hugggggggg* PM me if you need anything, dear <3



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #15051
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Calms you down and assures you your panic will ease away.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #15052
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Glad you're feeling inspired. I hope the feeling lasts.








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #15053
raindance2304
 
raindance2304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm sure there is no reason for you to feel ashamed. For every bad thing you think about yourself there are a thousand good things you can't see :)

raindance2304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #15054
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Helps you feel at peace



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:50 AM   #15055
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Glad you are still content <3 what a lovely feeling :)



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #15056
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

*huggles* Why are you so sad, dear?



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #15057
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Just lots of stuff :(

I'm very happy that you are thankful! You deserve it, lovely <3



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #15058
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cheers you up and makes you happy



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #15059
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Yay for being content! So so happy you're content <3



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #15060
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

I'm sorry youre upset, hugs you



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 PM.