RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #14861
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

I gots a booboo :(
My nail came off really low down and there is PAIN.
*sniffles*

...*drama queen* :D




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #14862
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I like taking adventures to places I've never been to, sometimes :]
Because I pretty much live in the major city in my county, I go with the thought that I'm bound to find a bus that goes directly back to the city centre xD

I might just be like 'I'm really ill. And will be for the foreseeable forever.' >_>

Hi Claire! I see you lurking at the bottom ;D




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #14863
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
I gots a booboo :(
My nail came off really low down and there is PAIN.
*sniffles*

...*drama queen* :D

Oh. Ouchie! *puts special plaster on and kisses better*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #14864
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Oh. Ouchie! *puts special plaster on and kisses better*
Huzzah for special plasters :love:




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #14865
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
I like taking adventures to places I've never been to, sometimes :]
Because I pretty much live in the major city in my county, I go with the thought that I'm bound to find a bus that goes directly back to the city centre xD

I might just be like 'I'm really ill. And will be for the foreseeable forever.' >_>

Hi Claire! I see you lurking at the bottom ;D
Yeah I get the bus to towns and villages nearby with that same theory of always being able to get back. :) It's good.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
I gots a booboo :(
My nail came off really low down and there is PAIN.
*sniffles*

...*drama queen* :D
I hate when that happens! It's so painful :(
*sympathy*




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #14866
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Thanks :P

My friends are planning a "surprise" for me tomorrow. I have no idea what it is O_O




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #14867
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Maybe it's a chorus of singing llama to serenade you all day?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #14868
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

What a joyous treat that would be!

Can you get singing llamas from Asda? because that's where they went after school...




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #14869
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

You know, I wouldn't put it passed Asda to start selling singing llamas by the dozen.

There's definitely a niche in the market, and someone's got to fill it...




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #14870
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Excellent point.

They've been going on about it all week, I'm dying to know >.<
*runs in circles*




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #14871
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Singing llamas wouldn't be a surprise for me. I have them here every day.




































In my head 0___0




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #14872
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

See, Anna, they've been training the llamas! Their plans are foiled ;D

But in all seriousness, I'm sure whatever it is, it's lovely :)

XD Cath <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #14873
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

evening everyone.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #14874
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Evening, Adam.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #14875
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

My singing llamas ate one of my mooing sheep =(




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #14876
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

No wayz!
Bad singing llamas!

We'll have to hire some moonwalking elephants to protect them.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #14877
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

we'll get you another one Zed.

and some break dancing dolphins



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #14878
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yay




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #14879
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
I gots a booboo :(
My nail came off really low down and there is PAIN.
*sniffles*

...*drama queen* :D
oooh, I hate it when that happens

Have a baby penguin :meep:

Scumbelina is offline  
Old 14-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #14880
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I been playing Portal.
Is fun ^_^




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 57 (0 members and 57 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 AM.