RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-03-2012, 04:58 AM   #1461
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Xenophobically






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #1462
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

Yearly

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #1463
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Zealously.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #1464
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Absolutely.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 02:00 AM   #1465
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Bravely




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #1466
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Carelessly




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #1467
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Daringly



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #1468
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Excitely




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #1469
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

Frankly

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #1470
NoAngel
Amy
 
NoAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

generously



Stay strong little fighter...
...tomorrow will be brighter


NoAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #1471
Nargles
Aimee :)
 
Nargles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Heartily




♥


Nargles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #1472
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Ironically



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #1473
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Jelly.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #1474
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Knowingly






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #1475
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Lovely.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #1476
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Mainly




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #1477
Serendipity.
fabulous.
 
Serendipity.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Niftily.



"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."


Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #1478
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Ordinarily



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #1479
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Portly




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #1480
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quickly



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:22 PM.