RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2008, 04:55 AM   #1441
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Glomps all*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #1442
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #1443
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

*hugs all* I could do with the hugs.





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:44 AM   #1444
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Clings to all*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #1445
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs roibrn and Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #1446
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Sending everyone loads of hugs

*Goes back into the dark corner of the room* x



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #1447
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Gives emma loads of hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #1448
shadowedseraph
 
shadowedseraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*Flies in and hugs all*

shadowedseraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #1449
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs all again*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #1450
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

*Cuddles from me*

*Licks from Chelsea*



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #1451
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Becca, Dayna and Kangaroo*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #1452
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*glomps everyone loads*

Sorry I haven't been hugging much lately, been struggling a bit.



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:01 AM   #1453
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Cuddles hells lots* you know where I am sweetie if you need to talk k?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #1454
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*cuddles Kat*

Yes I do thank you sweetie :)



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:25 AM   #1455
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Mass glompage*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #1456
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Cuddles Helen and Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #1457
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kat & Dayna*

Feeling horribly low :(



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:21 AM   #1458
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

D: *Hugs Hells and Kat*

(O.o I seem to have gotten into the habit of referring to you as Hells, lol)




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #1459
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Danya* It's ok, I liked being called Hells :)



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #1460
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna and Helen*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:55 AM.