|
|
|
|
 |
|
28-10-2019, 06:38 PM
|
#1421
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Don't know what that is
Strawberries?
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-10-2019, 04:41 PM
|
#1422
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yum.
Spaghetti bolognese?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
29-10-2019, 06:29 PM
|
#1423
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Yum
Chicken Parmesan?
|
|
|
|
|
|
03-11-2019, 02:34 PM
|
#1424
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Never tried it.
Broccoli and stilton soup?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
03-11-2019, 11:44 PM
|
#1425
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Never had it (I am assuming stilton is a type of cheese?)
Cauliflower?
|
|
|
|
|
|
04-11-2019, 08:13 PM
|
#1426
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yum.
Yes, it is cheese.
Sugar ring doughnuts?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
04-11-2019, 08:57 PM
|
#1427
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Yum
Red Velvet cake?
|
|
|
|
|
|
11-11-2019, 08:52 PM
|
#1428
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yum.
Salt and vinegar crisps?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
11-11-2019, 11:22 PM
|
#1429
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Yuck
Olives?
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-11-2019, 05:50 PM
|
#1430
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yuck.
Beans on toast?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
12-11-2019, 06:46 PM
|
#1431
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Hmm, I've never had beans on toast but I think I would eat it
Cheeseburger?
|
|
|
|
|
|
17-11-2019, 08:50 PM
|
#1432
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Oh my goodness, you need to try beans on toast!
Yum.
Coconut?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
19-11-2019, 08:12 PM
|
#1433
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Adding beans to my shopping list
Yuck
Almonds?
|
|
|
|
|
|
22-11-2019, 06:41 PM
|
#1434
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
As in beans in tomato sauce though.
Yum.
Leek?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
23-11-2019, 11:36 PM
|
#1435
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Yuck
Sweet potatoes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
24-11-2019, 12:52 PM
|
#1436
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yum if fries, not so yum if a whole potato.
Orange chocolate?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
24-11-2019, 08:17 PM
|
#1437
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Yum
Croissants?
|
|
|
|
|
|
25-11-2019, 12:01 PM
|
#1438
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yum.
Plain porridge?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
26-11-2019, 07:47 PM
|
#1439
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Plain? Yuck
Blueberry muffins?
|
|
|
|
|
|
26-11-2019, 08:34 PM
|
#1440
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
Yuck, too fruity.
Dark chocolate?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:29 PM.
|
|
| | | | | | | | | |