RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #1421
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

well i havent ever done the whole dating proccess thiing....


whats the worst thing about the festive season .x





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #1422
Derio
Hidding from my low
 
Derio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

The fact that without a car I can’t escape!

Is there another way to sponsor RYL other than though paypal?

Derio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #1423
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

Yes direct debit or standing order

Have you ever been to the efel tower ?x





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 02:15 AM   #1424
almostAwarrior90
 
almostAwarrior90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
I am currently:

No

Have you ever met anyone famous?



Carrie/23/Self Harm/Depression/Anxiety/Warrior
All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet.
Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.- Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, and Little Mix give me hope.


almostAwarrior90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #1425
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Yes ... but not so famous, since I can't remember right now

Do/did you enjoy the Christmas?



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #1426
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

It varies :)

What is your favourite present this year?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #1427
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

money

how are you?



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #1428
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

im okay thanks,

What was on you're christmas dinner?

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #1429
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

i did have a fancy christmas dinner i just had a sandwich actually but for christmas we had belgian waffles and sausage it was good

what was your favorite thing about last christmas? (the one that just passed)





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #1430
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

not being home and alone

where will you spend the New Year night



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #1431
Derio
Hidding from my low
 
Derio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

probably home and alone.

Did you get anything embarrassing for Christmas this year?






Derio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 04:23 AM   #1432
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Do you have a stuffed toy that you sleep with?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #1433
Derio
Hidding from my low
 
Derio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Fred the screen duster koala bear is the only stuffed toy I own but I don't sleep with him.

Should I wear my black shirt, white shirt or oxblood colour polka dot shirt today ?






Derio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #1434
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Black shirt. Black goes with everything. So does white, but white gets dirty sooo easily!

Have you made any New Year's resolutions?



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #1435
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Quit smoking, look for an working from home job or a monastery to live in

Same question



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #1436
Derio
Hidding from my low
 
Derio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Get driving license, move to nicer house, second job, gain some muscle, make family proud, start a relationship, less procrastinating, ask for help more, stop being so stony faced..... that about covers it.

What is the wildest thing you have ever done?






Derio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #1437
Benjibum
Resident pretentious lit student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

I cannot go into detail, but it involved nudity, a beach, a fire, and no alcohol.

Do you have a pet?

Benjibum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #1438
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes, a dog.

Do you imagine flying?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #1439
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

yea lol

you're favorite color is blue





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:22 AM   #1440
Derio
Hidding from my low
 
Derio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

False, infact navy blue is my least favourite colour.

You own a smartphone?






Derio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 AM.