RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #1401
scarred_for_life
plastic_smile
 
scarred_for_life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: scotland/wales
I am currently:

im hungry





xXxmanoxXx

V:2 27/05/2006




scarred_for_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #1402
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

I'm a qualified fitness/aerobics instructor.

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #1403
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

i couldnt tell the time till i was half way through middle school



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #1404
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

I dont REALLY know my times tables too well...



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #1405
Rabbit11
 
Rabbit11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
I am currently:

I hug trees! :D

Rabbit11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #1406
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I suck at Countdown




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #1407
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

^*seconds*

Im watching a programme about boob jobs



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #1408
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I'm watching The Dragons Den




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #1409
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

I'm comptemplating going to bed....

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #1410
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

i need a new watch bat tery



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #1411
x_H_x
x_H_x
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

birds scare me



you're not real and you can't save me

x_H_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #1412
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit11
I hug trees! :D
I've stalked a tree, under the influence



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 12:34 AM   #1413
~*Rainbow*~
Rainbow Fairy
 
~*Rainbow*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Im a trained archery teacher and my pupils call me Robin Hood!!





Nothing lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain



~*Rainbow*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 01:57 AM   #1414
WickedPoet667
Closet Rockstar
 
WickedPoet667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the world is my stage
I am currently:

i was a goalie in hockey for 9 years and they called me the masked maniac



does life have meaning if no one is watching?

what beats smartness and foresight? awkwardness and stupidity- Mark Twain

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****..What a Ride!!!" -Bumper Sticker

love is just another four letter word to me

WickedPoet667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 04:48 AM   #1415
dramaqueen
Mariana :)
 
dramaqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brazil

I love cows
[and I hate pure milk]

dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #1416
bexie
Starfish!
 
bexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dartmooor (home) but in chichester now
I am currently:

left and right counfuzles me!!



My hero wears Combat boots and Camos!
I love that boy!! xxxxx




People walk in and out of our lives everyday, But those special people leave footprints in our hearts and minds.
Love you all xxxxxx


bexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #1417
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I'm incredibly pissed off that the only date announced for the Manics next UK tour is in Wales >.<!




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #1418
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I'm still annoyed because it's not a tour, its a warm up date ><!




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #1419
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

I feel like an old man because of rugby training last night ><

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #1420
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

cranberry juice is my favourite fruit juice



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:02 PM.