RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #1401
Kasai
Tempermental artist
 
Kasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I wish I didn't love you. I wish I hadn't made a fool of myself, like I did. You missed something you can never get back, and you hurt someone that truly loved you for all of your flaws and more. I regret trusting you, I regret being with you, staying with you, and letting you toy with me like that.
But I'll never regret loving you.



Beauty is not caused. It is.


"Without you, everywhere is nowhere."
<3


Kasai is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #1402
Kurea
Inkstains, windowpanes, (words, words, words)
 
Kurea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

In all honesty, I'm glad she dumped you. I was rooting for it. She's happier now.



I may only seem to be a drunken,
vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels.
But I know about art and love,
if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.



Kurea is offline  
Old 17-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #1403
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:

I dont hate you
I tell everyone i do
Its because i love you
and i jelouse that you've moved on
and left me behind
Now you love her.
Shes cheating on you.
i want to tell you
but you'd just think i was doing it to destroy you and her



Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline  
Old 17-06-2008, 04:48 AM   #1404
perfectlyimperfect
the ugly marks are worth the momentary gain..
 
perfectlyimperfect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: boarding school
I am currently:

I feel like im in a panic
Like I need to throw up just one more time
Just to see if I can still do it
It's been so long
I need to know that I'm still in control
That my willpower didn't just vanish the same way my bones did under my pudge.



"his face says a million words... they're just not the words I want to hear."
Longest without SI: 10 months
Last SI: January 29th 2008
Last Purge: May 2008

Picture Perfect.


perfectlyimperfect is offline  
Old 17-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #1405
perfectlyimperfect
the ugly marks are worth the momentary gain..
 
perfectlyimperfect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: boarding school
I am currently:

Why cant you be the same person you used to be
I was counting on that
I wished for it
But you changed

&
I hate who you've become.



"his face says a million words... they're just not the words I want to hear."
Longest without SI: 10 months
Last SI: January 29th 2008
Last Purge: May 2008

Picture Perfect.


perfectlyimperfect is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 03:38 AM   #1406
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

I'm so sorry for lying, and being such a hypocrite. I wish I could stop, or at least tell you what I'm doing, but it so hard watching you do the same thing every day.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

The War Doctor is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 03:51 AM   #1407
Stress Free Anxiety
Felicia
 
Stress Free Anxiety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Please don't let anything get in the way. I need this.

Stress Free Anxiety is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #1408
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

I'm sorry I'm such a crappy friend at the moment, you deserve so much better and I wish I could tell you how much I appreciate you just being there.

Your lies are making me hate myself not you so please shut up for once in your life. You're sick.



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #1409
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

J- You make me stupidly happy! x

R- I miss you x

G- Blah x

Jk- I'm gunna miss you like crazy after tomorrow, seriously, I'm gunna cry x






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline  
Old 19-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #1410
Stress Free Anxiety
Felicia
 
Stress Free Anxiety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Dan-
Today I realized what I miss most is laying there with you. I've never felt safer. I realized we're too broken to date each other at this point in our lives. I see that now. We can be friends now. I love you still, but as one of my dearest friends. Go to her. If she will be kind to you, love her. You need to resolve your feelings before you can love another.
I need to focus on recovery, not a relationship. This break-up taught me just how close to the edge I could come, how scary it is to be there, and why I need to focus on me. I almost broke one too many times for my comfort.
What I need is for us to be comfortable around each other, to be able to just lay there and clear our minds. To listen to each other, and help one another to our appropriate recovery. Because that's what we're doing - recovering. While it's not from the same thing, we can still help each other. Take my hand and I promise you won't be alone in this.

Stress Free Anxiety is offline  
Old 19-06-2008, 07:18 AM   #1411
Nogitsune
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I really wish I could talk to you like I used to. I'm trying, I swear. But there's distance between us now, and that's my fault. I keep lying to you, but you used to know when I was. I hope I'll get my end pulled together, but the way I am, I really need your help. I need you to get close to me, or screw that and just make me feel like we're close. Even that would be enough; it could get me through one more week. At least it would keep me from getting worse. Please, just talk to me.
I'm confused, and I feel like I'm acting like a 9 year girl (no offense to 9 year old girls intended). I'm worried that I'm embarrassing myself when I start running my mouth without saying anything. What I'm really scared about is that we aren't friends anymore.

Nogitsune is offline  
Old 19-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #1412
bexie
Starfish!
 
bexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dartmooor (home) but in chichester now
I am currently:

Big sister... i love you, and we have become so much closer recently, but secretly i hope that u are not having twins, tbh i dont think u will cope with 3 under 3's.

mum i duno u just really hack me off, i love you i want to spend time with u, and i do not want to here about him n his kids n what u do with them! its not fair! we were ment to go swimming not u and them!!

daddy i miss you. i hate u living away now. im happy that u are happy, but i still need that time with you. im still ur little princess.

james i know im a compleat pain. i love you so much, i love everyting about you and just eing with you.



My hero wears Combat boots and Camos!
I love that boy!! xxxxx




People walk in and out of our lives everyday, But those special people leave footprints in our hearts and minds.
Love you all xxxxxx


bexie is offline  
Old 19-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #1413
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

I want to believe you but, I can't.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline  
Old 19-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #1414
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i'm sorry.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #1415
Stress Free Anxiety
Felicia
 
Stress Free Anxiety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Day two - not regretting it at all. =] thank you!!!

Stress Free Anxiety is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 02:22 AM   #1416
WingedDream
An Emotional Wreck
 
WingedDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
I am currently:

I wish you guys would compliment me and make me feel good about myself instead of complimenting some other girl...
I wish you surprise me with flowers or something when you see me, like you used to do when we first started to go out.
I wish you'd open up more to me and tell me how you feel....
I wish I could trust you more, but I'm so insecure

WingedDream is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #1417
GlitterAndTrauma
&
 
GlitterAndTrauma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i wish i could hold you for hours and talk about anything we like.
i wish we could hold hands and kiss eachother goodbye.
i wish you knew how i feel
and i wish you felt the same way.
because you're the last thing i think about before i go to sleep,
the first thing i think about when i wake up.
the reason i get out of bed in the morning.
and i love you.



"One must imagine Sisyphus happy."

GlitterAndTrauma is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 04:32 AM   #1418
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

I'm better off without you



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 06:08 AM   #1419
ohayla11289
 
ohayla11289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

i really really wish that you would care. i really want to talk to you, but you probably hate me, or just don't care anymore. and yes i stopped talking to you and all, but you make me so angry sometimes, like you call my friend and say your "concerned" about me, but then if i see you... you just kinda act like you don't know me. And i hate that if i ever told you any of this you would roll your eyes and say i'm making it up, or something. and i still hate you for saying i cut for attention, honestly, i really just don't understand that. i don't get why you would say that, i just don't. and i can imagine that if you ever saw this, or if i ever told you any of this, you would just say its a bunch of c**p. and the thing that i hate the most is that i still care about you, even though we don't talk. and i really wish that you would care enough to try and fix our friendship, i just can't imagine never talking to you again, but i think thats how its going to be...



[color=Green]from her cowboy boots to her down home roots <3

ohayla11289 is offline  
Old 20-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #1420
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

I've decided.
You'll never know. Ever. I'll never let you see it, I'll never let it show, I'll never tell you.
It doesn't mean anything.





Aphelion is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:03 AM.