RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #1401
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

Blue or green

What colour is your hair?



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #1402
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Brown (although thinking of colouring it)

What colour are your PJs





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #1403
Lilyyy
 
Lilyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Stoke-On-Trent , UK.
I am currently:

Pink!

What colour is your room?



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Lilyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #1404
Vanished-point
This is no catharsis!
 
Vanished-point's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

Grey and pale green.

What color is your favorite bag?



post-alcoholic, post-drug



Vanished-point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #1405
Shine of voice
I am the mighty.
 
Shine of voice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Black.


What color is your favorite dessert?

Shine of voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #1406
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

yellow and white (any type of lemon cake -yum)

What colour of accessories (eg jewelry, hair bobbles) do you like to wear?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #1407
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Silver.

What colour is your favourite nail polish?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #1408
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Black

What colour do you find calming?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #1409
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Pastel Colours like Blues or Greens.

What colour is your bedroom?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #1410
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Blue and bluey grey.

What colour is your sofa/chair?

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #1411
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

umm... i'm sitting on the carpet, so tan/beige i guess

your favorite cartoon character?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 06:09 AM   #1412
StopTheBleeding
 
StopTheBleeding's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States
I am currently:

Blue (smurfs) :)
What is your favorite color?



There are two ways of spreading light.
To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.

StopTheBleeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #1413
Shine of voice
I am the mighty.
 
Shine of voice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Black.


What color is your newest notebook?

Shine of voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #1414
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Black (it's a sketchbook though)

What colour is your favourite sweet?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #1415
lildarkone
 
lildarkone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona, USA
I am currently:

Red, orange and yellow (reese's pieces nom nom nom)
What's the first color that pops into your head right now?



For some death by cuteness click here --->
http://cuteoverload.com/
"When you can't run you crawl, When you can't crawl, You find someone to carry you." ~Firefly
"Life cannot ever really defeat a writer who is in love with writing, for life itself is a writer's lover until death - fascinating, cruel, lavish, warm, cold, treacherous, constant." ~ Edna Ferber
"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotion." ~ James Michener

lildarkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:59 AM   #1416
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

I don't know, I kind of had a whole shitload of colors flood into my mind at once :P

What color are the eyes of your favorite person in the world?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:17 AM   #1417
StopTheBleeding
 
StopTheBleeding's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States
I am currently:

Blue
What color was your favorite shirt?



There are two ways of spreading light.
To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.

StopTheBleeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #1418
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

Light pink

What colour is your front door?



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #1419
Vanished-point
This is no catharsis!
 
Vanished-point's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

Brown.

What color is your phone?



post-alcoholic, post-drug



Vanished-point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #1420
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Purple, even though I don't have it at the moment -_- stupid grounding :P

What color is your pet if you have one?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01 AM.