RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-05-2013, 06:25 AM   #1401
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

a trip to the snow



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 06:40 AM   #1402
Anamnesis
i will find myself again
 
Anamnesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canda
I am currently:

Leave it.

A trip to Germany.



Anamnesis ;
- a recalling to mind; reminiscence
- a preliminary case history of a medical or psychiatric patient.


Anamnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #1403
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

a pet bird



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #1404
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Leave

A access all areas pass around Buckingham palace?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #1405
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

a trip to london



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #1406
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Leave

A chance to swim with sharks?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #1407
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take- I'm petrified of them, so it could be a chance to face my fears

water skiing lesions



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #1408
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Take

Free ballet lessons?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #1409
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

TAKE !!!

a iphone



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #1410
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Take if it comes with a free contract!

A free lottery ticket?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #1411
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

leave

ice skating lesions



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #1412
Anamnesis
i will find myself again
 
Anamnesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canda
I am currently:

Leave it.

A day at the spa.



Anamnesis ;
- a recalling to mind; reminiscence
- a preliminary case history of a medical or psychiatric patient.


Anamnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #1413
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

TAKE IT!

A free ticket to see each country in the world.



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1414
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Leave it's not possible right now, but would love to

A free landscape gardener?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #1415
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

a personal chief for a year- all paid for



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #1416
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Take

A chance to volunteer with the homeless?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #1417
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

a personal trainer



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #1418
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

take

A evening at a spa?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #1419
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

take

sky diving



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #1420
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

TAKE IT!

A maid for a week - to do all your housework for free.



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25 PM.