RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-12-2007, 03:54 AM   #14141
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

=] I made it back up the stairs lol yay for my partially functioning limbs





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:00 AM   #14142
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

haha functioning limbs is always good.





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:09 AM   #14143
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Yep. I'm going to go to sleep now, and hopefully be able to get around properly tomorrow. I'm supposed to be going out lol
Night night sweetheart
Take care of yourself
xxx





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:14 AM   #14144
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Night <3





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:22 AM   #14145
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

im back as well





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #14146
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

o, slightyl drunk oo[ s x



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 05:05 AM   #14147
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

hehe kayleigh it has be to late for you!!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 05:06 AM   #14148
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Oh golly Kayleigh <3





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #14149
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi everyone!!!!!!!!!
im back till tomorrow!!!!!
oh ive missed you all, i do have news but i will make a thread im a bit.
how are you all??



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 03:36 PM   #14150
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

hey dani :)

it was just before 4am kate and i was stupidly stupidly drunk
i feel so rubbish today x x



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #14151
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

well thats what drinking does to you lol hope you feel better soon.
its great being at home!!!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #14152
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

i bet it is honey!! are you back for xmas now??
i know its my own stupid fault
x x



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #14153
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

Afternoon!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #14154
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

Hey Kate =]
Evening Queendom





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #14155
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

hey megan are you feeling better?





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #14156
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

hey megs and kate
jut thought id pop in and say hi before i go for a bath x



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 07:41 PM   #14157
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

wow a bath sounds good right now!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #14158
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hi everyone
how are you all???
no not yet got to go back tomorrow then i should be allowed home monday.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 08:27 PM   #14159
*Grey-Glam*
Some Say The End Is Near..
 
*Grey-Glam*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

I'm feeling a little better thanks Kate =]
Going out tonight though, going to try and take it easy, or as easy as I can at a gig! I can walk now at least lol How are you dear? Feeling better also?
Hey Kay! I haven't had a bath in ages! It's all about showers with me lol

Hey Dani, home Monday, wow that's great news =]





When you are with me, I'm free.




*Grey-Glam* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #14160
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

feeling a bit better. stressed with xmas around the corner!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:17 PM.