RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #14101
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

*Performes terrible dance moves to try and make you laugh*

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #14102
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*tries to cheer you up with balloons and silly string*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #14103
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
 
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
I am currently:

Holds you head high so you can see your future <3



Lifes not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain (:


L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #14104
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Thank you <3

*offers hugs*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #14105
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Is depressed with you



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #14106
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

-hugs-





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #14107
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

happy you are feeling ok, but hopes you feel even better soon :)
x



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #14108
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

-gives you some yummy flavored drops and puts music on-

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #14109
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Listens to you



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #14110
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

*Takes a hug from you*

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #14111
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Comforts you and chases your fears away



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #14112
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

-hugs-





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #14113
Twirly Leo
 
Twirly Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

;D

or if you mean temperature wise.... open a window :D



Click the link!
Sign up for the news letter!
> Sam The Sheep <
I dare you

TEAM BENEDICT


Twirly Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #14114
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Haha ;P and its ok I'm weird too





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #14115
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

laughs a little with you



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #14116
Twirly Leo
 
Twirly Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

*sheepyhugglesquishes*



Click the link!
Sign up for the news letter!
> Sam The Sheep <
I dare you

TEAM BENEDICT


Twirly Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #14117
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

-bes weird with you





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #14118
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Makes you laugh even harder



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #14119
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Gives you a quick hug, then stops



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #14120
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cheers you up



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:59 PM.