RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #13981
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Even I haven't started drinking yet.
That's impressive.

Luke's looking for the TV box in my house and has been befriending my brothers and other weirdo's I know in Hastings.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 01:15 PM   #13982
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Laughuing at me?
Psch. You should see me angryyyy. I'll get all OMFZ.
:D

Natt.
Or who I assume is Nat :]
Weeelll not this weekend. Because you're away and i;m busy. Not next weekend becasue i'm GOING TO SEE THE SPICE GIRLS. Possibleee the one after?

OMGOD I WANNA FACKING FACK.
I'm listening to Eminem.
Ever known anyone cooler?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 01:15 PM   #13983
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Can I befriend your brothers too?
Are they fit?
Are the lawyers?

DONE.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #13984
TheCon
 

Alex, it's a date.
Make no plans.
I never have plans, so it's a date.
Xx

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #13985
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I won't. I just have to check I don't have plans alreaddyyy :]

See now I just feel left out.
Lunch & Wine it is.

:D



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #13986
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

alex is always busy. -rollseyes-

come over now.
im bored.
we'll go shopping.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #13987
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

she's not lying.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #13988
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Woooo
Gays
hehe
<3




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #13989
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

^drunk

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #13990
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Ooooo
Who's drunk Luke?
I want some!
More more mor
Look i an type




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #13991
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

we love drunken emmar.
at 3pm.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #13992
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedmeister View Post
Ooooo
Who's drunk Luke?
I want some!
More more mor
Look i an type
emmazzz of course

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:26 PM   #13993
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Haha
*points and laughas at Emmzzx*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #13994
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

now that is just not nice at all

offer her booze to make up for it :)

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #13995
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*oofers Em soeme of my booze*
NBut like, tht's just selfless
It's muy boooooze
and it's puuurty
Come here Emmmzy poo we can ed runken together and laugh at the sober dudeds




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #13996
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Alex apologises for having a life? :]

And yes Emma's veruy drunk.
She blackmailed me with my spice girls ticket.
it;s hurt.

ZEDDDDDDDD.

LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKESTERRR [are you drunk too?]

too as in including them.
i'm sadly not.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #13997
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

OMFG
Alex has Spice Girls ticjets?
FTW??!!!
*pounces*
I want I want I want

And yes, they's allc drunkers the silly poeples
I'm perfectly good though
Give me ticket?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #13998
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

sadly i am not alex

im only on me second glass of wine so no

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #13999
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

YESSSSSSSS SHE DOES :D:D

EMMMAAARR AND ALEEXXXX ARE GOING TO SEE THE SPICE GIRLS TOGTHER.
yehhhhhhhh.

Emma you only want sex with one person !!!!!!



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #14000
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Gutted Luke =[

SOBERTIMES?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45 AM.