RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #1381
tatty kitty
See You, Space Cowboy
 
tatty kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cynic paradise
I am currently:

Shut Your Mouth in my pants...and

Remember that Day in my pants. heh


Last edited by tatty kitty : 25-05-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added extra


Blame it on me, Set your guilt free


tatty kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #1382
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Rain in my pants



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #1383
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Requiem for a Dream in my pants




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #1384
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Calling You In My Pants.


...Ha!



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #1385
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I ****ing hate you in my pants

no comment




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #1386
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Still There In My Pants.



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #1387
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Prison song in my pants




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #1388
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Sweet and Low in my pants.

*Ahem*



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #1389
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

^^ hehe

Ain't my bitch in my pants




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #1390
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

^^ Who's is it then? :P

Let It Out In My Pants.




...



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #1391
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Rumor in my pants



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #1392
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

day 69 in my pants

i should really change them




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #1393
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Dragon Carnival in my pants


HOT



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #1394
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

The arms of sorrow in my pants




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #1395
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Desire in my pants



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #1396
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Scars in my pants, my my how accurate



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #1397
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

How Does It Feel In My Pants


Erm...Yeah.



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #1398
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Sound without a name in my pants



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #1399
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Halcyon Daze In My Pants



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #1400
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Shut me up in my pants :)



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:50 AM.