RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #1381
dancedreamer
Milly
 
dancedreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I am currently:

purple and black

what colour are your eyes?





she's to scared to get close to anyone
because everyone who promised they would stay
turned their backs and walked away


dancedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #1382
vonAppen
Alex
 
vonAppen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden, Skane
I am currently:

blue

What color is your house?



Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.
Dance With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin

There is nothing like driving so fast that you can see the thin line between life and death

feel free to pm me

vonAppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #1383
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

reddish brown

What colour is your favourite coffee/tea cup?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #1384
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Red, Black & White

What is the main colour you are wearing now?




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #1385
Alilah
 
Alilah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Red.

What colour are your bedroom walls?



Salix


Alilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #1386
Dakota_x
 
Dakota_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Grey.

What color is your hair?




"Can you imagine flying over a war and you know you can never look down?
You have to look forward, or you'll never get home.
What could be braver than that?"


Dakota_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #1387
Alilah
 
Alilah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Rainbow coloured.

What colour is your top?



Salix


Alilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #1388
Dakota_x
 
Dakota_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Blue with grey floral stuff on it.

What color is your favorite item of clothing?




"Can you imagine flying over a war and you know you can never look down?
You have to look forward, or you'll never get home.
What could be braver than that?"


Dakota_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #1389
Vanished-point
This is no catharsis!
 
Vanished-point's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

Grey.

What color is your desktop background?



post-alcoholic, post-drug



Vanished-point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #1390
Dakota_x
 
Dakota_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Blue, Green, Grey.



What color is the sky where you are?




"Can you imagine flying over a war and you know you can never look down?
You have to look forward, or you'll never get home.
What could be braver than that?"


Dakota_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #1391
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Blue with mostly dull grey and getting darker. Good old Scottish weather.

What colour is your sofa?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #1392
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Black

What colour is your fridge?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #1393
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Black.

What colour is your top?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #1394
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Black

What colour is your living room?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #1395
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Egg-white.

What colour is your favourite pair of shoes?

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #1396
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Green

What colour is your bed?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #1397
Alilah
 
Alilah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Silver.

What colour is your phone?



Salix


Alilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #1398
Rynn
 
Rynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Blue

What color is your water bottle?



Silence can be golden but gold can sometimes suffocate
Like that girl in that James Bond film, too late to respirate
Tragedy can be plain to see with lights and sirens
But sometimes it ain't quite so clear, Domestic Silence

~Scroobius Pip


Rynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #1399
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

I don't have one. :3

What colour is your favourite piece of clothing?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #1400
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Black

What colour of eye make up do you wear?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:10 PM.