RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-03-2008, 06:10 PM   #121
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Awh! You wouldn't be a thestral! You're not dead & decaying :P

Poor Hedwig!

You'd be.... a unicorn :)
Whereas i'd be a Blast Ended Screwt :P

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #122
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Eeep! Harry Potter talk! I'm a teeny bit obsessed.

I'd so very definitely have Luna as my best friend. Although I'd be in Hufflepuff. [Why does that look like it's pselt wrong?]




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #123
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

I dressed up as luna to a fancy dress party
it was fun
and i made myself a ravenclaw badge
woo!

how's everyone's thursday?





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #124
*Scarlett*
R.I.P Mum
 
*Scarlett*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Yorkshire
I am currently:

boring and sad. I was going to london and it got cancelled!! I too collected my book at midnight and i dragged my best friend with me. Bless her, shes never read any of the books!!!! But as i told her it was the last time we would ever able to go to WHSmiths at midnight.

I love Luna as well but i don't think she be the same if she had friends! Being a loner is what makes her who she is. I still want to be her friend tho!

*Scarlett* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #125
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

my inner waterstones-employee wants to abuse you for buying your copy at whs
but then i remember that's where i got mine, because the queues were too long at waterstones
i just wanted the book damnit!

today i bought a sailor moon (ish) costume for fancy dress in a couple of weeks
woop





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #126
*Scarlett*
R.I.P Mum
 
*Scarlett*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Yorkshire
I am currently:

Now see, I would have gone to waterstones but we don't have one were i live and the most important thing was getting home quickly to read it.

*Scarlett* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #127
Rawrk
 

Lol, Mike. Not a blast ended screwt.
I WOULD BE A DRAGON.
*justdecidedyeahhuh*

I know what rainbows taste like =D

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 04:48 AM   #128
Imperfect
Imperfect
 
Imperfect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I thought rainbows tasted like skittles!



"I promise that I shall never give up,
and that I'll die yelling and laughing"

- Jack Kerouac


Imperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #129
Queer Fringe
Why is the rum always gone?
 
Queer Fringe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Berkshire
I am currently:

"skittles, taste the rainbow"



The following content has been hidden - Reason : My Family :-)
Big Sisters: dereksarah I-Feel-Infinite *..life in pain..* Lil' Sister: ♥ DreamCatchMe-- Sisters: Sam7413, alyssa.star, inndigo Daddy: Strat Cousin: RandomIdiot Mummy:rainey Girlfriend + Star: Rawrk Niece: Fading Heart GodMother:life'scrap older brother: streetspirit my pet cat: beautiful&dying ♥

<3JohnnyDepp<3
The history of the world, my love --
Is those below serving those up above!
How gratifying for once to know
That those above will serve those down below!

Queer Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 08:30 AM   #130
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne2311 View Post
Badabada boom boom shakalaka boom boom

Can you guess Im bored and posting pointlessly

oh. my. god. i nearly painted my monitor in creaming soda when i read that...



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #131
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

haha. u guys made me smile :D well done lol. has anyone seen the film American Gangster? is it good? would i like it (being a girl)?



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #132
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I have that film somewhere but not actually seen it...it's not really my sort of film...this was rather pointless really....I got my HP books from Waterstone's. I love Waterstones.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #133
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Ooh do Tiff tell?
Hehe at the Lunaness :)
I was thinking of having a HP themed party sometime, but you've already done that.
I really fancy a fancy dress party... hopefully Jack will have one for his birthday
Of course that depends on whether I would be invited.

Tiff : Tomorrow =)

(Well actually today since RYL lamed up last night :( )

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #134
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

I would be a thestral. I find them pretty, actually.
....does that make me weird?



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #135
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedmeister View Post
I got my HP books from Waterstone's. I love Waterstones.
you love waterstones because awsome people work there!
like ME

today i went shopping and bought actually so SO much. i have zero moneys now. but yayy to new clothes





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #136
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

can anyone translate some spanish for me??

flor mira mi relosss

its something about flowers.. n watching.. or something.. hahaha



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #137
Rawrk
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespearesstrumpet View Post
I would be a thestral. I find them pretty, actually.
....does that make me weird?
Nah, I said that, but Mike told me not to be one :[.
Your name's Tiff, isn't it?

Rainbows taste like skittles ;]

  Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #138
Rawrk
 

Halo's got boring.
I'm now playing Tak 2.

  Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #139
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*Jumps on Tiff*

*Steals Tiff*

=]

You saw nothing :P

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 11:52 PM   #140
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

Boom boom shake shake the rooooom

Ali xox




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04 PM.