RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #121
dye on the rope
 
dye on the rope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Warning!!
This message may annoy everyone....

I met chris from skins the other night.
Well saying met, I was drunk and almost fell into him.
I went to go see my friend DJ' in nottingham and while I was outside i went over to a few friends and chris was there, my friend was trying to be nice to him and he was being nothing but ignorent so my mate sammy slapped him for being rude to a girl.
But it wont stop me from fancying his character!
Its booked on 4od for 2morow :)

dye on the rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #122
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Haha.

Hahahahaha.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Next week
Cassie saying 'power of the pussy'. LOL.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #123
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

woah. that was confusing.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 12:05 AM   #124
Samz
Peter Pan
 
Samz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southampton, UK
I am currently:

i dont understand that episode. at all.



take my hand, & we'll make it i swear.


Samz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #125
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

I think it's just Tony remembering life before the crash and returning to his usual self.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 01:06 AM   #126
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

And the porn.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #127
autosuggestion
magic emily
 
autosuggestion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brighton

That was great 'subtle' tv with the being thrown in the pool with a massive DEEP END sign and the graff on the wall with 'love is limp'.

Still overall. Better than the past couple.

autosuggestion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #128
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

Yay, Tony's getting back to normal. That episode was definitely better than the previous few.

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #129
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

damn i missed it - was asleep :((



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 07:54 AM   #130
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

it was....ok.i dunno,it just doesnt have the same element as the last series did,somethings missing!




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #131
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Still lacks structure.
But omg. Graphic sex scene much?!
As soon as I saw the bit with the tattoo I knew he'd end up having it on his back.

If anyone's confused, he was basically seeing things - the girl and the dude with the scar were fabrications. Y'know, to push him to get back to normal.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #132
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:

Is it just me that doesn't like michelle?



Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #133
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingbird:. View Post
Haha.

Hahahahaha.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Next week
Cassie saying 'power of the pussy'. LOL.
http://www.e4.com/video/85Z1Z4S9jzUMqDGC0NRgdn/play.e4

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #134
dye on the rope
 
dye on the rope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
Still lacks structure.
But omg. Graphic sex scene much?!
As soon as I saw the bit with the tattoo I knew he'd end up having it on his back.

If anyone's confused, he was basically seeing things - the girl and the dude with the scar were fabrications. Y'know, to push him to get back to normal.


So the girl wasn't real?
explain please, im confused
I didn't like that episode because it confused the hell out of me,

dye on the rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 02:54 PM   #135
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

The mystery/imaginary girl REALLY reminded me of my friend Lyn... not the way she looked but her mannerisms, the way she spoke and the way she drew tony out of his shell... just like Lyn did for me :D

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #136
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dye on the rope View Post
So the girl wasn't real?
explain please, im confused
I didn't like that episode because it confused the hell out of me,
They basically did a Fight Club-esque episode. The girl was just a figment of his imagination, sort of a way of pushing him forward with his recovery because he couldn't do it by himself. Y'know, just like the guy in FC made up Tyler Durden because he needed a change and felt he couldn't do it as him. Did you not notice how she always seemed to appear out of no where and disappear just as quickly? How she knew hiss name, the things no one else seemed to know and how (Fight Club-esque again) she knew all these strange witty things. And also the tattoo. He saw the girl get it done but at the end of the episode we see HIM with the tattoo on his back. Besides, we never got to know her name.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #137
autosuggestion
magic emily
 
autosuggestion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brighton

^ yeah and the stuff she said to him like 'you're just not trying hard enough' and 'just do it, stop being such a ****ing pussy'- it's all stuff he thought about himself when he was trying to get better.

autosuggestion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #138
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I'm watching it thursday, its a bit of a tradition in our house lol. Looking forward to it a little too much.

Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #139
Just a girl, Interrupted.
drowning in a sea of tears
 
Just a girl, Interrupted.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I am currently:

I wanna watch it again now that i know its all in his head. i got all confused!!



Nobody knows, nobody cares that I die on the inside
Nobody sees the lie that is me, as I smile on the outside


Just a girl, Interrupted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #140
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Lost Clock View Post
I'm watching it thursday, its a bit of a tradition in our house lol. Looking forward to it a little too much.
You watch Skins with your parents? Let's just say there's going to be a good five minutes of awkwardness on thursday!


IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 AM.