RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #121
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Oh... Yeah they were pretty bad... =] *YAY* Thankyou! *hugs*

<3




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #122
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

no worries and yes pretty bad but all the fun was it was cheap football too watch, what are you frightened of?




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #123
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Aha true lmao!

I've got two weeks til I see my counsellor && to be honest, I'm getting frightened that somethings going to go wrong before then =[




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #124
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

aww i'm sure all will be well, you just have to think positive and sh*t




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #125
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

I live with 'It's all about me' Parent's & a brother that thinks the world revolves around him [which in our house it does lmao] & wants me... I might do the smart thing && post this in Serious or something!! xD




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #126
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

hmm yeah maybe serious is the better place, you can PM me anytime or add me to msn if you have it




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #127
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

what are you imagining, I wonder.......



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #128
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*GIves you a stress ball thingy*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #129
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*cuddles*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #130
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

writing what? is that a mood? technically speaking




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #131
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Haha it is now
Imagining what, I wonder.....




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 07:46 PM   #132
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

naughty thoughts




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #133
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I KNEW it




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #134
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

not really a secret




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #135
Alyssa!
Fabulous.
 
Alyssa!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oregon
I am currently:

Imagining something fun hopefully :)

Alyssa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 07:46 PM   #136
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I'm so glad you're content. That's a nice feelingy thing. And it's such a pretty colour.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #137
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

drunk again?




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #138
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yes. Probably. It's good. No, bad. Wiat...what?
No, drinking is bad kids
bad bad bad

Who's been pumping you up I wonder?
I get this weird image of you on a treadmill fo skome reason




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #139
*phantom*
Gotta keep your face up.
 
*phantom*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

hmm...drunk...*hugs*.

*phantom* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #140
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

TReminds me off roadrunner




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 AM.