RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #121
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:
MHAHAHAHAH

MWAHAHAHAHAH

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Ooooo
PUBIES
(.)(.)



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #122
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

*sings*I have a loverly bunch of co co nuts.



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:12 PM   #123
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Lol speaking of Pubies
The following content has been hidden - Reason : while I remember does anyone know...
Do Ginger people really have ginger pubes?


cos nobody will give me a difinitive answer *stamps feet*


Last edited by Pomegranate : 12-06-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: error




*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #124
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

*doesn't know* I dont think so.



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #125
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

Why am I not surprised that this thread was started by Matthew???

I've just laughed so much at work I've had to use my inhaler!!


The following content has been hidden - Reason : coz it's rude!
I have huge melons!! Anyone want 'em??



loz x





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #126
tanith
 
tanith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: essex
I am currently:

lol thanks for the laugh guys

tanith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #127
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

ginger people do have ginger pubes! my ex was ginger!



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #128
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Lets make a fruit salad with




~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #129
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

aaargh wheres the hide feature gone???



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #130
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Erm is the hide feature broken???



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #131
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : yeah its back
BOOBIES



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #132
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : anyone wanna bite of my........
jumbo sausage!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 06:38 PM   #133
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : hehe i like
jumbo sausage


The following content has been hidden - Reason : its so much better than
cocktail sausages



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #134
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : i once had a
Battered Sausage


but thats another story!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #135
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : i dont like
battered sausage


The following content has been hidden - Reason : i just eat the
jumbo sausage


The following content has been hidden - Reason : sometimes i like
fish and Chips



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #136
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Fish and chips!!! Why thats just ......
KINKEH!!!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #137
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:
because

The following content has been hidden - Reason : because it makes me giggle
SEXUAL INTERCORSE



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #138
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I think you just crossed the lines of common decency there! You should feel ashamed! "Bonking" or "rumpy pumpy" would have sufficed but ooooooh no! Little miss potty pants has to make it all dirty! :P



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #139
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

*insert shocked face here*




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #140
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Chelsea you are Queen SMUT MONKEY! Dont come the innocent face round here missy!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:04 AM.