RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #121
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

I do not matter,
I'm only one person,
Forget all about me,
And throw me away!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #122
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

omg, that whole song is going in my r/v



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #123
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #124
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Paha this thread makes me laugh lots.

Em still hasn't left. Woe.



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #125
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #126
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

mean!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #127
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #128
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

o rly?
*goes to stalk*



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #129
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

lol, sorry, I missed your thread in my r/v stalking. I've given you hugs now, I hope this edible pastry product gets out of your life soon.



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:22 PM   #130
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #131
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

*ninja thread hijack*


GINGER HAIR!!!



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #132
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:







akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #133
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I joke. I love you, really I do.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #134
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flik Flak View Post
*goes to cry in a corner and do emo things*



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:07 AM   #135
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Don't go and do those things, do happy things.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27 AM.