RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #121
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Jess(i), I saw the pics of you petting the dolphin. Omg! I'm sooo jealous!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:53 AM   #122
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

you can call me jessi :P I wont bite you! lol Yeah the dolphin was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! and the seal! and cookie monster! So cool!!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #123
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Thanks Jessi! As long as everyone doesn't start callin ya that. It wouldn't be special then. That's what tends to happen. About the dolphins n such though. You got to live out my dream! I look at those pics n live vicariously.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #124
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:



??




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:56 AM   #125
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Not many people are allowed to call me Jessi! So it is special :)

Sefka that picture is like "dinner? Come here"



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #126
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Wow! Thanks!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #127
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Willow is currently batting/chasing a mint imperial round the kitchen & living room while Otep watches.
Lolol <3

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #128
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:




~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #129
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

That's waaay too funny !!!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #130
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Hahahaha awesome!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #131
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

LOL i want one of them.
Am a crazy cat lady i have 2 cats





Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #132
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Jessi, I sent ya a pm like a week ago. Did ya get it?

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #133
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I don't think so honey. Send it again?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #134
insidemyhead
time traveller
 
insidemyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: cloud cookoo land
I am currently:

Helloo I'm new to vets as I only just came of age lol but yeah I love cats and intend on always having them in my life and if you believe in spirit guides mine is the cat I f discovered that just over a year ago and it's become more obvious by the day the most obvious being my cat was like the omen until just over a year ago and suddenly became my best buddy. Any way her name is socks she's 10 bless her and is a miracle as she survived horrendous cancer in October and is good as new now and at this very moment is hogging my bed lol and just had the cheek to stretch the full length of my pillow just as I got into bed little madam. Also at my v work one of our cats had 5 beautiful kittens theyll be 6 days old tomorrow and I'm excited to see them and mum :3 I've been keeping a photo log of their progress from 2 days as I've never known kittens so young and I'm just so happy to see them in the world :p. Sorry if this post is wrong or annoying




“There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”


insidemyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #135
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hi insidemyhead :) Socks sounds awesome. And the pictures of kittens - can we see them?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #136
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

I think my cat is plotting something.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #137
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:



This is my kitty, Piteau.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #138
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Wow, Piteau looks like 'I'm the boss here, do my bidding puny human.' But in a nice way.

Have you tried this? http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #139
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

OMG Sefka thank you so much for posting that link, made me LOL so much xD

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #140
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

And the outcome? Are you in imminent danger from your beloved kitty?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:07 AM.