RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #13801
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

recline




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #13802
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

chair






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #13803
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Sit....



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #13804
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Down.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #13805
*Jackie*
 
*Jackie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
I am currently:

-up-.





*Jackie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #13806
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sky..



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #13807
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

terrier




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #13808
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Doggy



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #13809
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

leads




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #13810
clear_skies
 
clear_skies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010

dogs.

clear_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:44 AM   #13811
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

canines




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:47 AM   #13812
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

drugs





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #13813
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

needles




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #13814
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tests



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #13815
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

exams




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #13816
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Stress.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #13817
Oddity
 
Oddity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Hurt.

Oddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #13818
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

abuse





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #13819
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

recovery



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Ν
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #13820
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

process




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 107 (0 members and 107 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:25 AM.