RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #13701
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*cuddles Cath*

I feel that I've got a little better during therapy. I'm far less anxious for a start, but I know that it'll all be undone soon enough ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
*snuggles Gabz forever and ever*

You aren't a freak, lovely <3
Just because there have been 2 professionals that can't help you doesn't mean you're unfixable, I promise.
Love you x
Thank you, Anna. I love you too =] *snuggles*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #13702
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*grabs blanket and curls up*

The One Who is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #13703
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

hi how are we all



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #13704
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Tired mainly. How are you?

The One Who is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #13705
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi again.
*waves*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #13706
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Marie :]




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #13707
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

rawr <3 how ish you marie and cath?

last night volunteering =[



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #13708
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hey Marie and Cath and Heather. *hugs*

The One Who is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #13709
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

I'm kinda tired but fine otherwise.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #13710
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*hugs Claire and hands over another blanket*

MAWEH :D <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #13711
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

im sleepy but have to wait for my baking to bake



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #13712
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

watcha baking



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #13713
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
*cuddles Cath*

I feel that I've got a little better during therapy. I'm far less anxious for a start, but I know that it'll all be undone soon enough ¬_¬

I think it's great that you're less anxious. Anxiety is something I've always had major issues with so I definitely admire you for that.
Why do you think it'll be undone? Because of not enough support?

(don't worry about answering this shizzle (y) now if it's too late in the day)




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #13714
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

so sleepy.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #13715
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

fruity bikkies



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #13716
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hey Cath =] You okay, lovely?

Hi Heather ^.^

Hiya, Claire :) *hugs*

GABOO ^_^ <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #13717
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Hobbit View Post
I think it's great that you're less anxious. Anxiety is something I've always had major issues with so I definitely admire you for that.
Why do you think it'll be undone? Because of not enough support?

(don't worry about answering this shizzle (y) now if it's too late in the day)
Yeah, it's a major worry of mine. I don't want everything to be undone, but I think I'm going to slip back into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
so sleepy.
Go bed? <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #13718
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Hey Cath =] You okay, lovely?
Yeah I'm fine thanks :), how're you? :]




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #13719
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I'm okay thanks, Cath =]
Just a bit cold and a bit... I don't know, anxious isn't the right word. Worried, but I don't know what about, type of thing? But I'm alright, it's nothing I can't deal with okay =]

How's everyone?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #13720
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I am tired and cold and kinda bored, so I've come here.

The One Who is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:33 PM.