RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #13341
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

*hugs you* :) hugs make me happy



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #13342
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cuddles you and cheers you up



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #13343
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

thanks :) you seem like a very nice person



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #13344
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hugs you and makes you happy



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #13345
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

i might have to go to the mental hospital...idk yet



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:09 PM   #13346
dontwantyoutoknow
Melanie Jayne
 
dontwantyoutoknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Wales
I am currently:

*cuddles Riku* You can always PM me when ever you want. xx





RYL Family:
Sister Bear : Lozza
Soul Sister : CrazyHayley


dontwantyoutoknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #13347
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

*cuddles back* I wish someone was here to hold me



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #13348
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hugs you and holds you until you cheer up <3



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #13349
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

thanks :) you're really nice



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #13350
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cuddles you and takes care of you until your mood changes to loved <3



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #13351
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

i dont think its gonna change soon....i'm sorry



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM   #13352
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Loves you whatever your mood is like - because you are always so lovable



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #13353
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

*jumps on you and take a free hug*

*realises stalking is only effective when hidden*

*goes back into hiding*

*considers the logistics of this stalker/stalkee relationship due to you being male and myself being a lesbian*

*ponders*

*takes the hugs anyway ;)*

I've had too much sugar for my own good o.0



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #13354
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*holds you 'till you don't hurt any more*



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #13355
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

*hugs you back tightly*

*hopes it helps you to feel not so lonely*



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:17 AM   #13356
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~
 
Riku3323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: home
I am currently:

gives you a pillow so you can take a nap lol



help this broken soul of mine </3


Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #13357
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Makes you feel good



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #13358
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

A hug would be great right now.....



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #13359
SmileyTaylor
There is always hope
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Essex
I am currently:

*hugs* wanna talk about what's bothering u? pm me

SmileyTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #13360
xPure
Salmiiey
 
xPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere with my laptop
I am currently:

Ooooo, someone's grinning ehe yay

xPure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 20 (0 members and 20 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49 PM.