RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 04:33 AM   #13261
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

o.O you like farmville? >.>
and you's in uni and want people to be supported



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:34 AM   #13262
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

A loving and caring person ;) ♥



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #13263
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

The closer you get to recovery the more you have to lose?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #13264
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You have hope + you're a student. (:



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #13265
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

im the same way



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #13266
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Tre: For your signature, I am exactly the same. You feel like a bit of a hypocrite but you aren't because what you do clearly shows you care about a lot of people and have a lovely nature.

Fenrir: You have accepted that self-harm is part of who you are but you aren't as close to it anymore.


Last edited by Gone. : 11-01-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Fenrir posted faster than I did :)


Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #13267
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

:) it's kinda cool



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #13268
StuckInReverse
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

That you don't care what people think of your scars *hugs*

StuckInReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #13269
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You think that music is important.



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #13270
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

you want to use your own advice



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #13271
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

You're putting up a facade to the world.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #13272
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

That you have good taste in films (:
And that you're an awesome member of probably the best thread in the world! :D

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #13273
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

You're very optimistic.

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #13274
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

you like one tree hill and cool quotes =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #13275
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

you really like harry potter, particularly dumbledore (maybe). and maybe were testing to see who else likes harry potter enough to pick up on the quotes without you saying who said them.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:30 AM   #13276
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

^yessss.
you're awesome =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #13277
~Lost Soul~
You see but you do not observe
 
~Lost Soul~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

You're a big Harry Potter Fan. =) The pictue is really colourful too.



"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." - Albus Dumbledore

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/SonicFanGirl1/sdfghjkl.png


~Lost Soul~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #13278
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

you also like harry potter ;)


Last edited by lonely_hope : 12-01-2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: posted too slow XD


"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #13279
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

You like My Chemical Romance and find their lyrics of an inspiration.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #13280
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

youre at uni and are supportive



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 21 (0 members and 21 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 AM.