RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2015, 10:09 AM   #1301
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

European football

What's your favorite language you'd like to learn



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #1302
Randi_Layne
In the light she smiles but the darkness consumes.
 
Randi_Layne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

German

What race do you find most physically attractive?





T
HINK POSATIVE


Randi_Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #1303
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

white

What's your favorite game



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 12:00 AM   #1304
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Disney monopoly or Scrabble.

What's your favourite quote?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:20 PM   #1305
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Don't really have one.

What's your favorite dessert?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 01:16 AM   #1306
MellaNina
Chase the Morning.
 
MellaNina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Chocolate cake. With chocolate frosting. Or fudge. Or chocolate brownies. Basically anything chocolate.

What's your favorite tv show?

MellaNina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 01:24 AM   #1307
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

just one? XD over all Supernatural. through right now I'm obsessed with The Dead Zone

what's your favorite flavored water/juice drink?



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 08:00 AM   #1308
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

oranges

What's your favorite day of the week



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #1309
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Saturday. . . . . . . . . . .

What is your favourite Time of Day?



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 02:41 AM   #1310
MellaNina
Chase the Morning.
 
MellaNina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Approximately 7:14pm

But in all seriousness, nighttime.

Favorite store?

MellaNina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #1311
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Does Ebay count? If so it's Ebay :)

Favourite Cartoon?



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 12:12 PM   #1312
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Anything Disney :)

Favourite restaurant?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 02:59 PM   #1313
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Almost anything Indian but prefer to take food home.

Favourite Bird ?



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #1314
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Kingfisher.

Type of bread.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 12:44 AM   #1315
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

dont have 1
least favourite colour



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 11:33 AM   #1316
blues
 
blues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Skopje
I am currently:

Yellow.

Favourite flower?

blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 11:50 PM   #1317
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

calla lily

bridge



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:50 PM   #1318
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

The Ponte Saint Angelo bridge in Rome

What is your favourite book?










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:27 AM   #1319
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

A million little pieces

film?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #1320
andthisisit
 
andthisisit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: England

I'm not a big film fan, but The Hunger Games was pretty rad.

Poem?

andthisisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:04 PM.