RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #13041
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hi guys. I'm not doing too great, could I have a hug?

*leaves hugs for Adam*

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #13042
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Of course you can, Claire *sends over massive cuddles*

What's wrong? <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #13043
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Just feeling a bit down, really. Thanks for the hugs.

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #13044
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Want to talk about it, lovely? <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #13045
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Thanks, but I'll be ok. Not really got anything to say anyway.

Thanks though <3

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #13046
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

(hugs) Claire (hugs)




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #13047
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

You're very welcome =] *hugs*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #13048
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Thank you! You're both lovely.

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #13049
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

im off to hang out with a bunch of kids for 3 hours :) [volunteering 'girls night'] :) yay hehe
*hugs everyoneee*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #13050
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

^_^

I shall give you many hugs when we meet, Claire =D

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #13051
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Haha, thanks. How are you? Up to much?

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #13052
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'm okay thanks, you? And not much really; I'm very bored xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #13053
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I'm very bored too. Meant to be doing revision, but can't really be bothered with it.

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #13054
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'm meant to be improving my CV, but I can't be bothered with that either.

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #13055
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Oh I should probably do that too. It is so boring though.

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #13056
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

We live such thrilling lives, don't we?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #13057
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Ha, yes we really do! My life is the epitome of excitement.

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #13058
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

haha, mine too! I'm surprised I have time to use the computer because my life is that jam-packed!

Lucius. is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #13059
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Well, we've got to make time. To relax, you know. It can be pretty tiring with our busy lives!

The One Who is offline  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #13060
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*leaves big hugs for Claire*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 19 (0 members and 19 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:24 AM.