RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #13001
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

You're so positive and inspirational

And PNGIL - it's Lilo and Stitch =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #13002
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

ok then, it shows you like [quote="Zedebee"] Lilo and Stitch =)[quote]



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #13003
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You understand that we cannot change the past, only live with it and learn.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #13004
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Someone has hurt you



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #13005
Susu.
 
Susu.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my very own imaginarium
I am currently:

you know that ultimately it's down to us to change our own lives




This is Marvin, He is my Be Safe Bee.


Susu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #13006
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

as i said yesterday. you like poetry.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:49 AM   #13007
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

You like the arcade :)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #13008
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

That you like flowers.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #13009
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

1. I agree totally

2. Then let us all help you.

3. Well done

4. Very

All in all you are a very nice, if disposed person who just needs a shoulder to cry on and someone to love, in my opinion



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:04 AM   #13010
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

I am unsure what is says. The first part is kinda angry and possibly agressive i think, the second part is nice, the third part is cute and the last part shows caring.



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #13011
Susu.
 
Susu.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my very own imaginarium
I am currently:

You don't mind admitting when others beat you at something (but that doesnt mean you wont challenge them to try and win back your brainiac champion seat i think)




This is Marvin, He is my Be Safe Bee.


Susu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #13012
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your struggling atm *hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #13013
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Hmm... you want to understand yourself and think it's a very important concept...



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:40 AM   #13014
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

That you put a brave face on things.



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #13015
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You believe in cherishing the small good moments in life as opposed to crying over the many days of darkness.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:11 AM   #13016
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You feel alone



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #13017
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You have great taste in pictures.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #13018
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha your sig made me laugh :D
but yeah fan of hugh grant?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #13019
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You understand that in order to move forward you have to take control of your life and sometimes mess up so you can grow.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #13020
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

It says that you've been through a lot and that you struggle to hold on sometimes. And that you think love is important. :) And also that you like Hogwarts/Harry Potter!










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 PM.