RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #1281
Koriandr
Oprah Noodlemantra
 
Koriandr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jump City
I am currently:

White with pink flowers. :)

what color is your favorite dress? (or suit?)




Come on, skinny love,
Just last the year.


Koriandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #1282
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Green or Blue



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #1283
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

You didn't ask a question so I'll go.

What colour is the drink next to you?






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #1284
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

it was orange, but I finished it.

what colour are your pyjamas?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #1285
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

I have so many pyjamas, my current ones are black fleece with colourful dinosaurs on them.

What colour is your favourite mug?

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #1286
Koriandr
Oprah Noodlemantra
 
Koriandr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jump City
I am currently:

It's a bright red.

What color is your least favorite pair of shoes?




Come on, skinny love,
Just last the year.


Koriandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 AM   #1287
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

my least favourite pair of shoes is green and grey

what colour is your suitcase?


Last edited by chemistrymonkey : 12-03-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: mis-read the question, oops
chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #1288
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Navy blue.

What colour is your toothbrush?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:48 AM   #1289
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

yellow and white

What colour is your favourite book?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #1290
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

i dont have one

what color is the computer your using





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #1291
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Black

What colour is your pillowcase?

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 03:23 AM   #1292
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

light blue with adorable little monkeys all over it :)

what colour is your carpet?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #1293
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

brown

what color is your favorite posession





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #1294
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Lots (its my collage of pics in a frame)

What colour is the sky right now?

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #1295
Koriandr
Oprah Noodlemantra
 
Koriandr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jump City
I am currently:

It's actually a really light blue. It's great I can actually see the sky today! :D

What color is your favorite food?




Come on, skinny love,
Just last the year.


Koriandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #1296
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

purple - borscht
What colour is your favourite flavour of jellybean?




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #1297
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Speckled yellow and brown - top banana.

What colour are the socks you are wearing today?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #1298
NoAngel
Amy
 
NoAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

white with pink roses

what colour is your favourite top



Stay strong little fighter...
...tomorrow will be brighter


NoAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #1299
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Purple.

What colour is your favourite mug?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 04:07 AM   #1300
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

silver and black

What colour is your trashcan / wheelie bin?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 PM.