RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #12941
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

that the owner is parinoid. don't worry edizzle. if I could do anything about your body being on fire I would.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #12942
Anarchymummy
fighting with automatic self destruction...
 
Anarchymummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Up North
I am currently:

You seem to be struggling at the moment,*gives hugs if wanted*
and we all have monsters inside sometimes xx

I'm also intrigued as to what bounce back is...





“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

20.12 .07 - Cathryn



Anarchymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #12943
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

You used to struggle within yourself. I hope you have found help!

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #12944
Anarchymummy
fighting with automatic self destruction...
 
Anarchymummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Up North
I am currently:

You've recently come out of a difficult relationship?? lost someone?





“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

20.12 .07 - Cathryn



Anarchymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:45 AM   #12945
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

that you are a Christian

bounce back is a game in the RYL distractions arcade.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:34 AM   #12946
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

i kinda like it, but yay at being game champion=]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 AM   #12947
Soviette
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Western Ireland
I am currently:

You like (or liked) Lilo & Stitch?!

Soviette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:28 AM   #12948
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

loveeee lilo and stitch =]

uhm you like cool effects on pictures?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #12949
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Family is important to you.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #12950
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

meatballs are gay?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #12951
clear_skies
 
clear_skies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010

^Life is difficult for you; the moments of happiness are fleeting and you have difficulty being positive when you are in so much pain.

Buttons - I LOVE that scene of Hugh Grant dancing in Love Actually!! It makes me smile every time :)






clear_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #12952
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Sounds quite determined. It's like you don't want to have to shroud yourself in secrecy anymore and want your identity (as it were) again.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #12953
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

It has micky mouse drawing himself in various iterations. I like it.



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #12954
Starless
 
Starless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
I am currently:

You spelled happiness like the movie :)



Some of us fall by the wayside
Some of us soar to the stars
Some of us sail through our troubles
And
some have to live with
the scars



Starless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #12955
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

That you understand hard times.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #12956
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

I can't hug you if you are at arms length.

Yes starless, I always spell happyness that way.



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:14 AM   #12957
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

that he/she (i don't know which) hates me.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 AM   #12958
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You hate someone because you love them and they hurt you.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:43 AM   #12959
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

You are poetic.



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:54 AM   #12960
The masquerade
Love like theres no tomorrow <3
 
The masquerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My mind
I am currently:

You know the meaning of life :)


Last edited by The masquerade : 03-12-2010 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Typo :P


Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.


The masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.