RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #12661
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you calmness



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #12662
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I wonder where you get all your quotes from xP



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #12663
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

you have lots of people who you love and who love you back




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:00 AM   #12664
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You have a lot of compassion and like to help other people. You believe in the power of love and a hug.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #12665
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Charms you



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #12666
captain-chaos
I mess up whatever i do it just happens naturally
 
captain-chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gwent s. wales
I am currently:

you help people forget about the negative thoughts and the horrible ones, you know that these thoughts can hold us back in life.



Don't trust or rely on people because they can turn around and bite you on the arse stay independant dn't take nothing from no one



it ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

captain-chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:26 AM   #12667
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You don't trust people and feel that you personally have to be incredibly strong. *hug*



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 AM   #12668
captain-chaos
I mess up whatever i do it just happens naturally
 
captain-chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gwent s. wales
I am currently:

you feel you're not good enough or somebody else doesn't feel your good enough but you are good enough, you come on here for the distraction but if you feel doubtfull just remember that you're more worthy than the others who doubt. God loves you whatever happens, you got charmed but you're already a charm to others.



Don't trust or rely on people because they can turn around and bite you on the arse stay independant dn't take nothing from no one



it ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

captain-chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #12669
fallen wings44
fly to hope,love and freedom
 
fallen wings44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: trapped within the prison of me
I am currently:

you dont trust people....
*hugs you*



we are the fallen
we are the wounded
we are the shattered
we are the unheard
we are the brave
we are the strong
we are Survivors.
and.....
we are the future
we fallen can still rise by the wings of hope that lifts us~

fallen wings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:11 AM   #12670
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You believe that there are two sides to every coin and that where there's weakness there is strength. You are hopeful and a believer in the future.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #12671
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

MY dear, you obviously feel like you are detremental to lives, which I believe you you aren't.



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #12672
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You believe in taking responsibility and looking within for the strength you need. Also you have a family on here and care about other members.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #12673
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

That picture is captivating ;O



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #12674
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You are so afraid *cuddles*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #12675
*Ashes*to*Ashes*
Just for now.
 
*Ashes*to*Ashes*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I am currently:

You feel trapped.



Deep trouble, losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low.
On the double gotta get ahold. Point of no return one second to go.

No response on any level. Red alert this vessel's under seige, total overload.
System's down, they've got control.

There's no way out.


*Ashes*to*Ashes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #12676
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Puts out the flames and brings you peace



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #12677
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

You like that quote.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #12678
captain-chaos
I mess up whatever i do it just happens naturally
 
captain-chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gwent s. wales
I am currently:

you look beyond first impressions and you don't make an immediate decision



Don't trust or rely on people because they can turn around and bite you on the arse stay independant dn't take nothing from no one



it ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

captain-chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #12679
_Mish_
Time To Prepare A Face...
 
_Mish_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

You have been hurt, and won't trust people any longer
But you also have the strength to carry on and move forwards.



Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't

-hirple.-


_Mish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #12680
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

You want to be taken away, maybe to somewhere safe, or isolated?

And you love bananaaz.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:40 PM.