RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 06:46 AM   #1241
RazorCandi13
愛してる
 
RazorCandi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton
I am currently:

gorgeous

RazorCandi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #1242
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

wow sooo hot!



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #1243
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

OMGosh, I NEED your fedora. PLEASE??



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:09 AM   #1244
Amanda77
 
Amanda77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
I am currently:

wow commented on your signature in another thread

the pic(s) pretty funny

Amanda77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:20 AM   #1245
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

the pic is funny? how so? And there's more than one?

I like the effect that you used, and your lips are pretty awesome.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:32 AM   #1246
dchief
 
dchief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Mexico
I am currently:

Cool effect. Like the colors. Wish we had forest around here like that. I live in a desert.



When death calls I'm good... because I've got caller ID

To get to Heaven I'll go through hell

Only after we've lost everything, are we free to do anything


Bullets - my only weakness! How did you know?


dchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:41 AM   #1247
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

Awww, sleepy time.
But you're sexy, so that's something.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 AM   #1248
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Pretty person in a tree!



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #1249
Amanda77
 
Amanda77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Quote:
the pic is funny? how so? And there's more than one?
i mean funny in a creative way with having a normal picture changed into something different. just thought it was a neat way to go and me using () was supposed to be using ' but i was just kinda outta it

Amanda77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:09 PM   #1250
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

Ahhh, I see.
Grasshopper has learned well this lesson, sensei.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #1251
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Broken View Post
Pretty person in a tree!
Pretty, happy person at a...where are you? Racetrack? Quidditch game?



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #1252
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

I'm at Glastonbury Festival



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #1253
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

I don't what that is, but good going.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:08 AM   #1254
B-S-F
Waste of Life
 
B-S-F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Devon
I am currently:

I <3 it....makes me think of summer, and woods and warm breezes.



"People have abused you lots in the past? Why do you then abuse yourself more?" - Quote
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong, Sometimes I feel nothing at all, Sometimes I feel vulnerable, Sometimes I feel a little fragile
RYL FAMILY-


B-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM   #1255
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

aw thats nice. whichever woman in the pic u, u look happy and pretty




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #1256
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Southpark people rule :]




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #1257
Ambs(:
 

Is she cold or smoking, Looks cool. (:
Lol

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #1258
RazorCandi13
愛してる
 
RazorCandi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton
I am currently:

you have really pretty eyes

RazorCandi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #1259
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Your hair is abslutely gorgeous and the piercing really suits you!



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:01 AM   #1260
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aha View Post
Is she cold or smoking, Looks cool. (:
Lol

Smoking. Coz I iz filthy.

Looking good.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:34 PM.