RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2007, 02:09 AM   #1241
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

chummers



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 11:31 AM   #1242
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

mates




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 02:15 PM   #1243
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Buddy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #1244
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

list.




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #1245
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Shopping



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #1246
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

crowds



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #1247
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

People

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 10:43 PM   #1248
alice*BOB*
 
alice*BOB*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Reading/Grantham :)
I am currently:

talking



And I dont want the world to see me
cause I dont think that theyd understand



alice*BOB* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 12:03 AM   #1249
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Bollocks




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #1250
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nonsense



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #1251
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Sillyness.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #1252
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

crazy



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #1253
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Nuts.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #1254
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

balls



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #1255
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

rugby (football in USA)





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 03:14 PM   #1256
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sport



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #1257
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

trainers





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 03:57 PM   #1258
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

smelly feet =P





perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 03:58 PM   #1259
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

coach



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #1260
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

bus..



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01 AM.