RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2009, 04:27 AM   #12221
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Torn.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #12222
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

ripped






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #12223
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

split





Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #12224
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Dancing.



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #12225
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Boogie



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #12226
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Disco



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 AM   #12227
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

ball.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #12228
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Basket



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #12229
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Dog...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #12230
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Bone.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #12231
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

food.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #12232
Birdy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

drink

Birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #12233
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thirst



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #12234
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

quench






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #12235
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Drink



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #12236
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

fluid






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #12237
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

smooth




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 AM   #12238
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Surface



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #12239
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Top..




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #12240
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Bottom



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 56 (0 members and 56 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.