RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2007, 08:59 PM   #1201
xsugarandspicex
 

hello to you all.
*cuddles*

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #1202
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Hey Charlie =]
[i typed garlic then... don't really know why]





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #1203
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

cathy can i move in with you?
*cuddles*

hey gayyys.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #1204
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN
 
Mek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London Ontario Canada
I am currently:

*waves*



When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown


Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #1205
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Hey Alex, Hey Mek =]





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #1206
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN
 
Mek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London Ontario Canada
I am currently:

Hey Nat :) How are you doing?



When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown


Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #1207
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Not too bad thankyou and your lovely self?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #1208
xsugarandspicex
 

Alex... if you live with Cathy.. where will i live?

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #1209
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN
 
Mek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London Ontario Canada
I am currently:

I am alright I suppose. Everyone is trying to keep me happy today cause its my birthday :)



When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown


Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #1210
TheCon
 

Happy birthday Mek

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #1211
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN
 
Mek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London Ontario Canada
I am currently:

Thank you ^_^



When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown


Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:25 PM   #1212
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

Yes please Alex.
And Charlie. Come live with me too.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #1213
xsugarandspicex
 

Cathy.. you dont live in a grot hole do you?

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #1214
Jukebox
 

http://www.thelwordonline.com/events.html

Scroll down 'til you see the one for the UK.

I bet I have to take Hol to this.....

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #1215
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

No it's purple and blue. :)



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #1216
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Olivia, you're SO behind the times!





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #1217
Jukebox
 

I know. I'm from the Isle of Man, and I live in Stoke.
No hope for me!

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #1218
TheCon
 

Is anyone else watching this Diana programme?

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #1219
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

channel?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #1220
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Nevermind, it's blates on channel 4





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00 PM.