RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #12061
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

and LOL at that story!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #12062
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

I know, I don't remember an awful lot about anything tonight, othr than today lol



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #12063
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Mikhail, I have no concentration, I'm on fire tonight :P



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #12064
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Right, i'm off to bed, nighty night and sweet dreams :)





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #12065
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

night, loserfaceeeeeeee!
Lovessss (:



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #12066
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

I'm gonna head off too, Im not getting anywhere with "the instability of the human mind" haha!

So unmusically focussed tonight! Night guys x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #12067
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

leave me on my own -.-



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #12068
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

lol I'll stay for a bit! I'm not very interesting tonight though!

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #12069
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

it's cool, I won't keep you haha.
G'night x



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #12070
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

you wouldnt be keeping me, lol! I was only gonna put a dvd on, it can wait! x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:37 AM   #12071
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Anyone here?



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #12072
BeautifulFreak24
Angela
 
BeautifulFreak24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

Anyone else on?



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering.







BeautifulFreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #12073
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Sorry, been getting some milk. But now I'm back. (:
How are you doing today?



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #12074
BeautifulFreak24
Angela
 
BeautifulFreak24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

Sorry, I was on a different thread.
I'm okay.
How are you?



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering.







BeautifulFreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #12075
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

No problem. I'm okay, too. Thanks.
What are you doing on this [over here] grey day?



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #12076
BeautifulFreak24
Angela
 
BeautifulFreak24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

It's almost midnight here, so I'm just hanging out in my room on the computer.
What about you?



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering.







BeautifulFreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:42 AM   #12077
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Oh. Well, here it's not even 9am. I might run some errands later, and this evening I've got a driving theory lesson. But that's pretty much it, I guess.



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 AM   #12078
BeautifulFreak24
Angela
 
BeautifulFreak24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

The driving theory lesson sounds like fun.
Is that like drivers education?



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering.







BeautifulFreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #12079
marieqoza
Marie
 
marieqoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Yes. You have to take 14 [or was it 16?] theory lessons on driving before you can start with your practise lessons. These are again 14, I think. You have to pass an theory exam and a driving test before you get your license.
How does it work where you live?



Marie
rebellion / rebelliousness | she who raises | bitter | sea of bitterness / sorrow | lady / mistress of the sea | star of the sea | dew of the sea


marieqoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #12080
BeautifulFreak24
Angela
 
BeautifulFreak24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

I've never actually taken one, my dad taught me.
But my friends told me a bit.
You have an instructor who teaches you to drive for several months. You also have an indoor class where you watch videos and learn about the importance of paying attention while driving.
After all the indoor classes are taken, and you perform well in the driving training, your teacher will eventually say you can go for your permit.

Sounds a lot like yours, but here you have to have a permit for one year, and then pass another written test and driving test to get your license.



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering.







BeautifulFreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 58 (0 members and 58 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 PM.