RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #1181
Pant$
 
Pant$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham ( long eaton )
I am currently:


new word : panda



You feel better when you cannot feel.


Pant$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #1182
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

New word: cuddle monster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg panda.jpg (3.5 KB, 22 views)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #1183
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK



new word: dream

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #1184
Mike_AB
Confused...
 
Mike_AB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:


New word: Apple



I honestly can't put anything interesting as my signature. So I will put whatever feels like falling out of my mind and onto my keyboard. Hooray for random unimaginative 3am typing! :)

Mike_AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #1185
Pant$
 
Pant$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham ( long eaton )
I am currently:



new word : machine



You feel better when you cannot feel.


Pant$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #1186
mmmMinty...
lololololol
 
mmmMinty...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Londres
I am currently:

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=96240&rendTypeId=4

new word: music



"That is why, for Christ's sake,
I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships,
in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong"
(2 Corinthians 12:13)


Together We Are Strong <3


mmmMinty... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 02:32 AM   #1187
lilmum
 
lilmum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Woodcreast
I am currently:



next word: angel



Hanasanaide: boku ga soba ni iru yo
Samishkunaku naru made te wo tsunagou


lilmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #1188
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:



new word: smile



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #1189
Divine.Night
All the Rage
 
Divine.Night's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...iueire.svg.png

new word: Hot



Just Run....

Divine.Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #1190
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK



new word: mirror

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #1191
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ror-7133F-.gif

New word = Burger




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #1192
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:


sweet



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #1193
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:



- Tickle




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #1194
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:


foot



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #1195
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:



Thumb




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #1196
Infected Mushroom
~your love is razorblade~
 
Infected Mushroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
I am currently:



socks



i love my sister, charlie...

Infected Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #1197
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:


next word: vortex



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #1198
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:



New word - crunch




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 07:09 AM   #1199
rachiie
Gradually, then Suddenly
 
rachiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:



New word: Fairy



Here I lie as disappointment AND regret collide




rachiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #1200
livermel
 
livermel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ings/fairy.jpg

New word: giggle



Fall seven times, stand up eight

livermel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 AM.