RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #101
Rawrk
 

*snuggles everyone*
*supergluestothread*
*chainstothreadtoo*
HAH. NOw you can't get away, even if you wanted to (:

  Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #102
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

*clings to thread*




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #103
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i am not leaving





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #104
Rawrk
 

I've left ;]

  Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #105
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

It's a good thing you havn't actually left fo'serious.
Or I would be forced to come and slap with you a wet kipper.
A wet kipper with poisen on it.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #106
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*cuddles Emily* it is okay :)

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #107
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

I've left a few times, and come back (obviously).
Though I still think sometimes that I shouldn't have come back.
But I'm not leaving yet.



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #108
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I'm running away to join the circus



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #109
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Really? What are you going to do their?
*is thinking house of freaks*





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 02:35 AM   #110
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

*cuddles Jane back*

Danz you already are a circus... Well nearly.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 04:05 AM   #111
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Poi on stilts!
Stilts all day everyday!!!
STILTS STILTS STILTS.
*hyperventilates and falls to floor with legs twitching*



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:15 AM   #112
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I wish I had something useful to say.
It's a sorry state of affairs but I feel everyone is to blame, from users to mods & everything.
Maybe blame is the wrong word?
I've all but left, I pop back occasionally, the drama amuses me when I'm very bored.
I'd say more, enough to get myself perma banned, but to be fair, I can't be bothered, at one point I would of, because I wanted to rock the boat & to be all angry angst & I wanted to see this place maybe become better again or at least stop going the way it is.

But to be honest, I don't care anymore so I don't get this post even myself.
I met some lovely people through here, so many wonderful beautiful people.

But RYL as a site? It didn't save my life, it couldn't. Only I could do that.
Infact, to be honest, RYL just made me hate the fact if people knew I self harmed I'd be assosiated with people who had to be bubble wrapped.

I don't want to have to edge around saying words like razor & cut & bleed. I don't want to have to hide scars incase someone else find them triggering. I've come through this & I'm coming through this & I will be the woman that went from a scared child to the woman who overcome adversity. Why do people need to have trigger warnings? I don't get it, surely even me saying my cat died or i'm in the house alone, two simple statements could in therory cause someone to cut & so what, my post should have a trigger warning?

**** that & **** this.

I left quietly because i didn't want to be bubble wrapped & hidden from the world. I went out there & I did it. I don't want people to tiptoe around me incase they trigger me, I want people to think I'm ****ing stronger than that, because I am. & to be fair it ****ing sickens me that some people need to be wrapped in bubbles, but needs must. this place never helped me & it probably never will & no doubt there are many more in my position.
people need to take that leap into the darkness.

as a beautiful lady i met here once wrote to me

leap into the abyss & the net shall appear.


& i said more than i meant to & i don't know why & this may be deleted, i don't care too much so don't know why i've written it, early morning madness my sweets. the drama & the arguments & people standing up for what they want to fight for has been the only reason i've come to view this & i believe they should carry on, if they wish.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:22 AM   #113
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Erin, all of what you just said is true.
However, it'll never change anything here.



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:29 AM   #114
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I KNOW!
I sound well up myself.
Blame mania, I'm all jingly-jangly & can't keep still.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:32 AM   #115
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

This place is a comfort blanket for many people.


Edited for my own good


Last edited by Narcissism : 23-12-2008 at 05:57 AM.


And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:47 AM   #116
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Hahaha, I like it.
I like the drama, Rosies thread was actually fun & I remember visiting here twice in a week!
Horror!

I now imagine a blanket trying to kill me.
I knew I wasn't goingto sleep anyway!

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 05:56 AM   #117
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

You know the mods are watching watching closely.
Or something, I feel I should have chosen a more oportune moment to post, like, not silly time morning.

I'm still trying to work out why I'm still here, normally i'm around for 5 -10 minutes when I'm really bored & the boy is being rubbish & then I decide livejournal is more fun.

I blame mania.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #118
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Oh Emily my deear I shall never leave you



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #119
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotophobia View Post
Infact, to be honest, RYL just made me hate the fact if people knew I self harmed I'd be assosiated with people who had to be bubble wrapped.
^this comment, this I like.
Your manic-ness speaks a lot of sense Erin =p





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #120
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

I also completely agree with Erin's post. But I can't ever leave :P



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 AM.