RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #101
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Thanks Tony.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #102
zowie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Got mine today, thank you :)
I am on a mission to stop SHing and am hoping I will make it long enough to buy a three months free bracelet. Will there still be problems then (I'm two weeks free now) and should I order it now, or will things be okay by then?
xx



-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3


zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #103
klo_flo
Head Supporter
 
klo_flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

Two weeks will bring you quite close to Christmas and I would have thought that even the Molesworth elves would take some time off. I wouldnt' have thought the delay would be as long ever again and it might give you even more insentive if you wait a couple of days?

You're decision though.... congratulations on reaching such landmarks =)

Chloe x



We don't get given patience but the opportunity to be patient.
Courage isn't handed to us, but we are given opportunities to be courageous.


klo_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #104
Harley's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2005

We think we've now caught up with all the outstanding orders (the last went off today) but if there are any of you still owed please PM me with the details, including a name and address to send to.

Normal shop business will continue as usual. Get your orders in and they'll be dealt with within a day or three - we need the income from the shop to sustain the site!

Tony.




Never surrender.


Harley's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #105
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

I got mine today, thanks :)



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #106
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

i still havent got anything, so i've PM'ed.





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #107
Harley's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2005

OK Angel, I've got it - your bracelet will be going into the postbox in about 10 minutes from now. And, funnily enough I earlier today made up a Giveaway package which has also been sent to you - for Christmas!

Tony.




Never surrender.


Harley's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #108
Harley's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2005

I hope we're now square, Malison. But anyone else with orders still outstanding please PM me with details of the order, including bracelet size, and a name and address to send to.

Tony.




Never surrender.


Harley's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:50 AM.