RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #101
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

something like that yeah :)

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 01:25 AM   #102
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

oh man... *waits for erin to come to thread* :D



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #103
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

maybe someone should poke her towards it?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:02 AM   #104
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i will! *sends link*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:05 AM   #105
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

hehehe i think i might get killed my Erinny because i said she might poop herself in excitement!

oh wait Erin killing me isnt a good thing..

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #106
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

she wont kill you. she'll love it!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #107
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

if she doesnt i'm blaming you!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #108
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

blame ween.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:30 AM   #109
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Ween i blame you!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:31 AM   #110
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

oh goodness.
*waits for erin*
you lot crack me up.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #111
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

i didnt do anything i swear, it was all ween!! *points*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:44 AM   #112
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

you encouraged it... i swear

*hides*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:48 AM   #113
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hides with Jess*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 03:08 AM   #114
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Oh, christ.
I thought something bad had happened.
Breathe again now :]

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #115
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

silly livia.... is all good!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 06:44 AM   #116
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

I am greatly amused by the fact that this thread started with me and erin spamming, and now you lot have taken it over and Erin and I are hardly posting at all....hehehe.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #117
PropheticStar
 

oh


my


god


You know, Im all for kink, but discussing my toilet habits so intently then waiting for me to come punish you for it is a bit beyond me...

Well, the first half of that anyway.

  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #118
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

.lmao.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #119
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

you LOVE it :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #120
PropheticStar
 

Cheeky buggers *scuttles off after Ween*

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 PM.