RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #101
Acephalous
 
Acephalous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bath, UK
I am currently:


Acephalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #102
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Lmao.

We are officially the 'In crowd' right now.

I'm all for the squish button but i think it should be alongside the hug button.
As in squishing is like *yayyy*
And hugging is like *awww*

I know i'm not making any sense anymore.
Ohwell.

Squish me please?



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #103
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

*squishes SimplyScared*
I like the idea of the squish button :]
Someone should take it up in the Forum and Community Questions.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #104
Potatos
 
Potatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

*squishes simplyscared*

thank you for your squishes earlier. had no idea just how much i needed them.



All we need is spuds


Potatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #105
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

I haven't been in here all day, so I just popped in to share my squishes!!! hope everyone in the squad is doing good x





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #106
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Squishes for maggeh and alsex.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #107
deadstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Squishies for eeevvvvveeerrryyyyone :)
There can never be enough squishes in the world.
And a squish button woulld be amazing- lets ask Harley!
Squishy love xxxx

deadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #108
phoenixflames_forever
phoenixflames
 
phoenixflames_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: U.K
I am currently:

Needs an extra big squish due to being poorly :(
*squishes* :)


Last edited by phoenixflames_forever : 03-06-2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: typo


Wish i could tie you up in my shoes....make you feel unpretty too...
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see......
You're still here in my heart.

I gots lei'd in vets
;D


phoenixflames_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #109
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

hahahaa Holly how do you do those? thats amazing :)

*squish*

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #110
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*squishes lots*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #111
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixflames_forever View Post
Needs an extra big squish due to being poorly :(
*squishes* :)
Mee Too! *big huge massive amazing random SQUISHES* to you!!! x

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #112
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:



WHOOP!

Thankyouuuuuuuuu.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #113
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Okay, I'm a bit obsessed with this.
If I reply to a post, it's guaranteed to have this at the bottom of it:













(Y)




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #114
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Hahaha, oh Chels, you are SO into this :P It's cute <3





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #115
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

*is not spamming everywhere with her squishyness*

Shruup, I'm not cute.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #116
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*squishes everyone who needs squishes*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #117
Psychedelic Doodle Pop
 

O_O

I just got squished!!!

Thank you it made my day!

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #118
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*Squishes all those who need it*

*not the 5th post of the day in this thread aha*



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #119
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*more squishes to everyone before i have to run to class*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #120
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:




tee hee.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23 PM.