RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #101
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #102
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #103
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

my f&d spammin one is the best *nod*




[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #104
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

my other post disappeared
testing pic again
o.0



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 10:11 PM   #105
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #106
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:


leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:13 AM   #107
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 03:41 AM   #108
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

*sings*
You remind me of a wolf in Jesus' skin,
I think its safe to say the drugs are kicking in...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m_31bfe3e2537513ea76c05dc74cf66cb2.jpg (7.1 KB, 3 views)



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 04:22 AM   #109
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #110
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #111
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:


chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #112
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Here's a pic of my baby kissing me lol...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06-19-07_0141.jpg (94.3 KB, 8 views)



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #113
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:


leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #114
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Hehe..more rat pix =D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fancyrat1.jpg (41.5 KB, 3 views)



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #115
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 05:32 AM   #116
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

uhhh i drew this...



and made this...


sooo hot... lol. um ignore the little heart things... lol... look at those gorgeous eyes...




After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 06:28 AM   #117
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 01:35 PM   #118
NIGHTMARE__x
.You do not deserve this.
 
NIGHTMARE__x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:


NIGHTMARE__x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #119
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #120
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia




"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:26 AM.