RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #101
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:53 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #102
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

OMG HOW DARE YOU DISS GINGERS I AM A GINGER I MAY HAVE TO GO KILL MYSELF AND WRITE A THREAD AND REPORT EVERYONE'S POST BECAUSE THAT'S FAR TOO OFFENSIVE FOR MY DELICATE EARS TO HEAR.


...What.
:P

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #103
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

How did you manage to write that all in caps? I thought it automatically REMOVED THEM FROM EVERY LETTER APART FROM THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #104
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

OMG how exciting apparently I'm allowed to shout in general.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #105
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

NOT IF YOU HAVE UNCAPS IN THERE TOO.

see, if i type in lower case its cool.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #106
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

However If I Type All In Caps Like This It Reverts It To Stupid Looking Text.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #107
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsinheaven View Post
I seriously cannot express how much I love this thread. Literally making my belly ache from laughing.
Great. Now some Irish dude is laughing at my expense.

Glad you guys sorted out the caps dilemma! Also, if you only write 4 words or less (I think), then it lets you keep your caps :)



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #108
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

I feel my hairs dilema has been totally ignored!



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #109
Embles
 
Embles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Colbertface View Post
I feel my hairs dilema has been totally ignored!
Go and woe about it :)



We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.


Embles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #110
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

I refuse to inflate my hairs ego further by giving it a whole thread to itself.... although I do have a poll that needs to occur!



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #111
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...d.php?t=172700



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #112
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

self-promotion of your own thread is banned in my woe thread.
I just made that rule.
YEAH.



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #113
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

well i did that before you created that rule so I'm gonna be MEGA MATURE HERE..

*Sticks out tounge and blows raspberry*



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #114
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:53 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #115
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

I've had the mental age of a 4 year old since i was 4!



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #116
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:53 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #117
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

omg everyone is so mean, this thread has gone off topic, I might delete it and start a new one about how I'm leaving ryl.



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #118
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

oh,but em already did that, I'll probs look like a copycat?



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #119
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

deleted


Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #120
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Close every door to me,
Keep those I love from me,
Darken my daylight,
And torture my night...



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:26 PM.