RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #11841
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nest.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #11842
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Easter



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #11843
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

bunny



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #11844
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hop..



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #11845
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Candy



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #11846
mybigcomedownnn
i.dont.want.it
 
mybigcomedownnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London
I am currently:

cane.



every day is exactly the same


mybigcomedownnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #11847
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

sugar



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #11848
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Sweet



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #11849
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

teeth



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #11850
Samuel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Dentist



Heaven makes me free of it,
and the rest is silence.

Proud supporter of a movement I'm not allowed to be proud of.

Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #11851
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

pain :( (Dentists creep me out)



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #11852
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

disslocations (they freak me out) eugh



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #11853
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Dreams



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #11854
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

how'd you get there?!?! hmm, anyway
visions



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #11855
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

prophets




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:18 AM   #11856
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

lamps




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:42 AM   #11857
sdixon
*Alone in the darkness*
 
sdixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

lamps




A winter wonderland at Hogwarts



sdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:39 AM   #11858
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

light (I got from disslocations to dreams quite easily :p, disslocation -> another location -> a dream.... Not having English as my mothertongue kinda helped there ^^)



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #11859
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

flash




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #11860
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Cards



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 PM.